Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2009, 16:38   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manujkansal View Post
actually i don't know much about it. I just got the aux wire out .But the system has a male female kind of connection port. I don't know if you are able to understand that.
and the HU in new Verna is also that of Kenwood only without a USB port but it is indeed better than the previous HU in terms of sound output quality
well what I meant to say was that the new verna has a kenwood HU only but its also without a USB port(like the one in older verna).. sorry if I was not able to express myself properly .
Old 20th February 2009, 16:46   #32
BANNED

Quote:
well what I meant to say was that the new verna has a kenwood HU only but its also without a USB port(like the one in older verna).. sorry if I was not able to express myself properly .
No worries. Would you know if the new Verna comes equipped with the same Kenwood model though (DPX-MP4070)?
Old 21st February 2009, 17:28   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
No worries. Would you know if the new Verna comes equipped with the same Kenwood model though (DPX-MP4070)?
I dont think its the same same model and I will try to find out the new HU's model number.
Old 21st February 2009, 21:03   #34
BANNED

Quote:
I dont think its the same same model and I will try to find out the new HU's model number.
Thanks. Some say, that it isn't even a Kenwood; so now, I'm curious to know what make and model.
If possible, also try and find out if it has provisions for USB and/or AUX.
Old 22nd February 2009, 22:58   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
Thanks. Some say, that it isn't even a Kenwood; so now, I'm curious to know what make and model.
If possible, also try and find out if it has provisions for USB and/or AUX.
I am totally sure that it doesn't have a USB port but I don't know know about the AUX though . but I'l surely try to find out about that too.
Old 27th March 2009, 16:00   #36
BANNED

Folks,

The 2009 Verna does not come with a separately branded HU (so its not the Kenwood DPX 4070 any longer), but comes with an integrated 2-DIN music system. You can see its picture on the Verna website.

Warm regards,
Sandeep Menon

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks