Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2010, 18:11   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Yes PLL. Phase Locked Loop. SSB (for those who care to know) is Single Side Band.

SINGH,

Your earlier description of the problem has left DA and me confused as to the exact nature of the problem so both of us have related to you all the possible problems of FM radio reception.

Maybe if we understood the issue you face a bit better we'd not sound as confusing as we do now.
ohk sir. now i am explaining everything in points.

1. i have a fiat linea emotion
2. everything is working perfect.
3. there is some issure wid the fm.
4. as i tune into the fm, its very clear.
5. if my car is stationay, the clarity remains the same.
6 but if my car is in motion, there is some deterioration in the quality of the sound.
7. by deterioration, what i mean is that at the same volume, the clarity reduces and there is a little disturbance which occurs when there is some reception problem.

i hope this time i am able to convey my problem a little better.

regards
SINGH
Old 20th January 2010, 10:32   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.N.G.H View Post
7. by deterioration, what i mean is that at the same volume, the clarity reduces and there is a little disturbance which occurs when there is some reception problem.
what sort of disturbance? what happens to the sound?

It might well be that the antenna wire is loose. Why not check that and see if it helps.
Old 20th January 2010, 18:52   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
what sort of disturbance? what happens to the sound?

It might well be that the antenna wire is loose. Why not check that and see if it helps.
the intensity and clarity of the sound reduces. i will surely do that and revert back to u asap.
Old 18th May 2010, 12:43   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -xplora- View Post
Although ideally i would go for a higher grade ICE but I cannot imagine loosing Blue & Me integration and also the steering controls which are quite handy, so will research and upgrade the stock ICE without changing the Blaupunkt HU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
The Emotions Pack Version gets Blue & Me Feature,I think it would be really tough integrating these features into any stock HU.
Guys, what are the chances of sourcing a Bluetooth compatible 'better than stock' Blaupunkt HU & replace the stock with it. Maybe the steering controls & Blue and Me are not disturbed by this change. But, I am not technically competent in this subject, so can't think beyond this.
Has anyone thought on these lines?
Old 18th May 2010, 18:15   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
Guys, what are the chances of sourcing a Bluetooth compatible 'better than stock' Blaupunkt HU & replace the stock with it. Maybe the steering controls & Blue and Me are not disturbed by this change. But, I am not technically competent in this subject, so can't think beyond this.
Has anyone thought on these lines?
Point in case is Blaupunkt New Jersey MP68 - Blaupunkt: Bluetooth Tuner

Anyone any ideas ?
Old 18th May 2011, 17:13   #36
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea - to ICE or Not

Team,

I have recently acquired a linea, I can live with the sound quality till budget permits to make it better.

I was wondering is it possible to score a remote for the audio system as surprisingly does not come with one

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks