Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2009, 15:39   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibm_jennifer View Post
Is there any PULL Audio or Rockford option under 10k as they are available in Grey.
What is PULL audio? Never heard of this before..
Old 22nd May 2009, 16:00   #62
Senior - BHPian

There is no pull audio, i think you are talking about bull audio if yes there are subs available of that brand. Why you want to buy it from grey market.
Old 22nd May 2009, 16:16   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
What is PULL audio? Never heard of this before..
he he, that's how we pronounce Bull down here.

PPC for BBC.
Old 22nd May 2009, 17:38   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Why you want to buy it from grey market.
Because I am in India and here Warranty claim is a nightmare. I have to shout in a public forum or with Core to claim a warranty for a defective product here. Almost no companies have to worry about our LAWS, and there is no need to honor the end user's warranty here. (but not all companies are bad, there are some good companies like SEAGATE, HONDA, WESTERN DIGITAL, JBL, IFB, BAJAJ, Logitech are here too)

Quote:
What is PULL audio?
Oh, Its BULL.

Last edited by ibm_jennifer : 22nd May 2009 at 17:44.
Old 22nd May 2009, 18:05   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Because I am in India and here Warranty claim is a nightmare. I have to shout in a public forum or with Core to claim a warranty for a defective product here. Almost no companies have to worry about our LAWS, and there is no need to honor the end user's warranty here.
hmm thats a new one normally the logic for buying grey is cheaper prices

As for claiming a warranty in India, Depends on company to company & we can not pass blanket statement for the all the companies selling ICE equipments (you have mentioned non ICE equipment companies as good).
Old 22nd May 2009, 18:13   #66
Senior - BHPian

even if its not a blanket statement, most companies give only a one year warranty, and after that , esp with regard to electronics , will not touch the equipment, if repairs are needed " we only do warranty replacements" - I've heard that line enough. Even if they claim to repair, they tend to replace the whole defective part, rather than diagnose and repair. So it doesnt work out to be economically feasible.

so paying close to twice the cost for one years peace of mind? I dont find it worth either.

Last edited by greenhorn : 22nd May 2009 at 18:15.
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:20   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
1. There is no pull audio, i think you are talking about bull audio if yes there are subs available of that brand.

2. Why you want to buy it from grey market.

1. I would STRONGLY suggest an audition BEFORE you buy this.. and PLEASE go by your ears!

2. Savings.. Recession time man! Even I'm looking for some options.. oh wait! for my third car which none of us drives so often!
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:47   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Because I am in India and here Warranty claim is a nightmare. I have to shout in a public forum or with Core to claim a warranty for a defective product here. Almost no companies have to worry about our LAWS, and there is no need to honor the end user's warranty here. (but not all companies are bad, there are some good companies like SEAGATE, HONDA, WESTERN DIGITAL, JBL, IFB, BAJAJ, Logitech are here too)
It all depends on the company you are dealing with i have some very good experiences with some very good company's, i will not list the name of the company here. so don't worry buy stuff with b&w.
Old 17th November 2010, 00:42   #69
BHPian

can the standard finolex 25mmsq wire be used as speaker wire .I could calculate that as the guage decreases , the power delivered to the speaker also increases.
http://www.bcae1.com/images/swfs/spe...rassistant.swf
Old 27th July 2011, 14:36   #70
BHPian

Re: Branded Speaker wire in Chennai / India

Quote:
Is there any PULL Audio or Rockford option under 10k as they are available in Grey.
IBM,
I got a Rockford Punch series 12 inch for 9K in Apr 2010. It cost 13K with Rockford enclosure.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks