Team-BHP - Hyundai Verna ICED!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Hyundai Verna ICED! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/60283-hyundai-verna-iced-2.html)

Congrats Live2drive, anyway are the amps fixed behind Driver Seat ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghpk (Post 1345314)
Congrats Live2drive, anyway are the amps fixed behind Driver Seat ?

Thanks ghpk. :Shockked: Behind the driver's seat? No no the amps are fixed behind the rear seats.

Congrats, live2drive. Agree on the Bull Audio comps - really good SQ at a good price :)

Enjoy !

Congratulations Bhai. clap:

pls pm me ur number

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek3030 (Post 1346098)
Congrats, live2drive. Agree on the Bull Audio comps - really good SQ at a good price :)

Enjoy !

Thank You.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 1346207)
Congratulations Bhai. clap:

pls pm me ur number

Thank you phaji. So when are you upgrading your HU?
PM sent.

Oye congrats buddy.
Nice choice of equipment.
The last time i heard your setup it was kinda boomy....time for another audition now. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by live2drive (Post 1345422)
Thanks ghpk. :Shockked: Behind the driver's seat? No no the amps are fixed behind the rear seats.

Can you post the final pictures of ther install locations (not closeups) so that we can see how it blends with the car visually. And congrats on the install. Enjoy the music

Got Damping done today at GYRO. The left doorpad was resonating a bit. Got rid of that problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1346311)
Oye congrats buddy.
Nice choice of equipment.
The last time i heard your setup it was kinda boomy....time for another audition now. :)

Thank you. Audition at the next meet. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinu2506 (Post 1351892)
Can you post the final pictures of ther install locations (not closeups) so that we can see how it blends with the car visually. And congrats on the install. Enjoy the music

Thanks. Pics attached.

does gyro stocks noise kill or is it some other brand ? hpw much damping was required and how much you paid for same ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 1354180)
does gyro stocks noise kill or is it some other brand ? hpw much damping was required and how much you paid for same ?

No idea about the brand. Total 24 sq ft was used. Cost 120/- per sq ft.

How many of this size, sheets were used ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 1354235)
How many of this size, sheets were used ?

Don't know the number of sheets. Actually pieces were cut from a roll of damping material.

120/- sq feet is affordable and if it does the job its great VFM !
Can you please find out the name, so i can then try and source it in bbay for my car.

very very beautiful wheels man.
and somehow the clarion head unit looks like stock. maybe it has something to do with the clock on top of it, which makes the Head unit look uniform.

i like the way the install has shaped up. hope you're enjoying the music!!!
cheers!

PS: which subwoofer (if any)???

@arpan: Yes its affordable and does its job quite well. Will try and figure out the brand and let you know.

@frank: Thank you. Yes the HU gels well with the sorroundings.
The setup sounds great and i am enjoying each and every bit of it.

I am using Pioneer sub from my earlier setup. :cool: