Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2005, 20:33   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM R.A.R
i kow a surd would ask dis question man
have u ever chipped of ur computer motherboard which has 7.1 sound on it if not but a board msiRS480 u will find a clitter under da cooling fan for ur audio wont cost u above 15k the board ur funda will be clear
Dude, refrain from the comments about any religion or community. Consider this my first and last warning. I for one will personally come to Mumbai and hunt you down...

Secondly, please let me know about any audio amplifier that uses your 'clitter' chip.

BTW the MSIRS480M2 uses a Realtek ALC658 and the MSIRS480M uses a Realtek ALC655. Both are 5.1 ch board and arent even a 7.1 channel.

Dude, this isnt a place where you can bull**** your way around. There are many seasoned people here, hobbyists and professionals who have years of experience and knowledge.
Old 2nd November 2005, 20:58   #32
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
RAR...

We are all newbies compared to you man. where have you been. I have heard of mosfets, tubes, T-03s, Digital modules... What are clitters??? I know this may be top secret information but if it doesnt jepordise the future of these companies please do tell us about this new technology.

Also, do clitters look nice, are they related to glitters, do they have a shiny sound, do women sometimes use them in make up like in mumbai dance bars...

Navin, Vivek, here is clitters, now taking no. 1 position and dethroning CCTB from the top
haha...very well said JB..do let us out on the top secret info so that we get to understand the hang of what u were trying to tell us..
hey JB and our fellow members its about time we got some stiff competition to viveks CCTB..what say.. shall we crown this one on the top step of the podium..
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:07   #33
Senior - BHPian

Clitters?! My mind is wandering...
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:01   #34
Team-BHP Support

JB, I am really sorry about TEAM RAR's comments. His views are his own. I wish I was on line to police him in time.
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:30   #35
Team-BHP Support

TEAM RAR has been banned as we at Team BHP do not tolerate any insults least of all those involving caste, creed, colour or community.

Again JB, please accept my applogies for not reacting fast enough.

Last edited by navin : 3rd November 2005 at 01:31.
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:38   #36
Senior - BHPian

he deserved to be banned.that b****** thought he can fool around and make evryone a s*****.he got what he deserved.just hope he doesnt make another id and start again.

Rev
Old 3rd November 2005, 02:30   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
TEAM RAR has been banned as we at Team BHP do not tolerate any insults least of all those involving caste, creed, colour or community.
well done navin and all the other mods who collectively have taken this decision..i feel such nuts have no place in this forum where each member is like a part of a family..one who doesnt mind poking such irresponsible and controversial comments doesnt deserve a place in this family which lives on bricks such as tolerance,integrity and most of all the feeling of oneness despite the distances we maybe sitting at..we are here to share our views in a constructive manner and not demoralise or dampen the spirits of other members by making such personal attacks..now that said and dealt with id say lets get back to the audio guys and do what we are best know for and thats discussions on ICE..not to forget the timely derailing we tend to do every now and then ..

let the good spirits roll back...lets ICE..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd November 2005 at 02:35.
Old 3rd November 2005, 11:02   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
What are clitters???
I am very sorry that you do not know the meaning of this word JB. It is an extremely high tech word like he says.
Clitter is a verb, synonymous with stridulate.
Let me offer you the dictionary meaning.

clitter

v : make a shrill creaking noise by rubbing together special bodily structures; "male insects such as crickets or grasshoppers stridulate" [syn: stridulate]

I hope that makes it very clear. Certain amplifiers must be using this technology to make shrill creaking noises. We are nobody to decide who likes those kind of sounds or not. Live and let creak I say.

The closest word to that would be clitoris. But that is a story for another kind of Forum altogether.

Cheers.
Old 3rd November 2005, 13:28   #39
BHPian

Clitter? My CCTB was just a temporary arrangement but I give up on this clitter thing.
Old 3rd November 2005, 13:43   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin

Again JB, please accept my applogies for not reacting fast enough.
Mokambo kush huva. HAHAHA

clitty clitty bang bang clitty clitty bang..

Last edited by jkdas : 3rd November 2005 at 13:48.
Old 4th November 2005, 10:19   #41
Team-BHP Support

Thank you Sam for that wonderful interpretation. Now lets get back to discussing amps.
Old 4th November 2005, 14:38   #42
Senior - BHPian

Man, I dont' ICE too much, but this is my favourite TBHP thread. Anguish, drama, and some good ol' clitty clitty bang bang!

On a personal note, JB, I'm sorry on behalf of all of us that you had to get that from Mr Suitcase-packed-fan-cooled-twister.
Old 4th November 2005, 22:15   #43
Senior - BHPian

alright, back to amps.

what the best mono amp below 10k and below 15k.

the thing is i need max rms at low price. PA275 is what i have in my mind now (less thn 4k).
Old 4th November 2005, 22:21   #44
Team-BHP Support

best mono amp under 10k might be a stereo amp bridged (if the speaker is 4 ohms)...and maybe the alpine M350 is about 15k.
Old 4th November 2005, 22:32   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
alright, back to amps.

what the best mono amp below 10k and below 15k.

the thing is i need max rms at low price. PA275 is what i have in my mind now (less thn 4k).
well i havent seen or heard much of the monos within 10k but i must add the audison srx1 at 13k is very good..im tho totally blown away by these audison amps..a few i would suggest are:
1. alpine mrp-t220..
2. alpine mrp-m350..
3. alpine mrv-t320..
4. JBL gto 301.1
5. pioneer 7100(best buy at 7k if u can source one)...
6. blaupunkt pa-275 though its not in production..

Most Viewed