Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2014, 15:46   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pics : MAN's new front engined bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaiks View Post
The seats don't fold/recline into a bed, but the bus has berths as well as seats. The berths are located above the seats - passengers can book either the seat or the berth.
Actually this is what I was talking about. Its a seat fabricated on demand and not a mass-produced one, it reclines 180 degrees to form a berth and also folds when required to give you a seat. Paulo is known for their innovations, at one time they had a bus with 2 classes of seating, a door in the middle, if you turned left after entering, you had 2x1 seating layout and if you turned right after entering, you had 2x2 seating layout
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : MAN's new front engined bus-0.jpg  

Old 1st June 2014, 16:01   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheARUN View Post
Actually this is what I was talking about. Its a seat fabricated on demand and not a mass-produced one, it reclines 180 degrees to form a berth and also folds when required to give you a seat. Paulo is known for their innovations, at one time they had a bus with 2 classes of seating, a door in the middle, if you turned left after entering, you had 2x1 seating layout and if you turned right after entering, you had 2x2 seating layout
May be. But the bus in question has normal seats below and berths above. I had seen the particular bus a few months back. Paulo is known for their innovativeness - and introducing MAN Seater-Sleeper was one of them.

And, I remember the buses you posted about. IIRC, those were Damodar built buses with the characteristic 4 piece glass at the back.
binaiks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2020, 01:34   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley2 View Post
Surprise to note that the Airo bus run by Parshwanath Travels running between Ahmedabad
and Nathdawara is still not caught the eyes of TBhp'ians.
Saw these pictures on their Facebook Page.
Man Airobus
Pics : MAN's new front engined bus-13177048_593034617513720_7049033335602991197_n.jpg

Pics : MAN's new front engined bus-parshwanathtravelspvtltdudaipurhoudaipurrajasthanbusservices4fecygx.jpg

Pics : MAN's new front engined bus-parshwanathtravelspvtltdudaipurhoudaipurrajasthanbusservices71j3xsp.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks