Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2007, 14:47   #61
BHPian

I was ridin to amby valley yesterday. stopped by the lil bridge over the expressway curve. saw two volvo buses drivin quite fast.

this is the msrtc shivneri. the way he was overtakin another bus, that too on the curve, did seem dangerous
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44...IMG_5258ee.jpg

cudnt take the pic of the 2nd one (sharma volvo..)

i have travelled in volvos around 10 times now (Blore-mlore, Davanagere-pune, pune-belgaum, belgaum-mum, mum-davanagere, davanagere-mum and 4 times b/w mum n pune..)
yes they do drive fast but i havent seen them bullyin others on the road, except once (neeta volvo, pune-mum)
Old 23rd July 2007, 21:59   #62
Senior - BHPian

In this the Tata bus on the inside lane is not in its right ful lane, whats wrong with the Volvo, this is a divided highway!
Old 23rd July 2007, 22:38   #63
BHPian

i don't know why all are against Volvo. i've seen normal TATA buses doing 90-100 km/h on way to jalandher and patiala from ludhiana. problem is not the speed but the people who are behind the steering wheel and don't give a damn about peoples life who are in bus or outside.
sometime even i'm little rash in my DICOR and now i realize it when same happens to me(in indica) that i use to do with others.
Old 24th July 2007, 10:34   #64
BHPian

1100d: i dont have the pics of what happ on the curve... the volvo must have been doing atleast 30km/h more than the tata.. and takin a curve perfectly like this (while overtakin another bus) aint easy. both the buses did come very close to each other

overdose: same here. as written in my post below, i have travelled so many times in volvos.. and m doing a 1500km return trip this weekend again in a volvo. i havent had issues with the way the volvo drivers drive

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks