Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2014, 08:36   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Xenon CC 4X4 launched @ 7.64 Lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudh2s View Post
Everything you said is correct, except that his 4 rides are not XT's, they are commercial crew cabs (with load carrying capacity more than passenger carrying capacity-as per specs from Tata )..
Not to Dispute further, I know of a good friend who has got the regular Xenon with a white board. Suppose anything can be done in India these days I guess
Old 17th June 2014, 20:22   #47
E63
BANNED

Any updates, buddy?
I'll be following this thread closely because I may buy one soon.

Is it true that the 4x4 is available only in silver?
And according to the Tata website there are three Crew Cab variants: Crew Cab, Crew Cab 4x4 and Crew Cab Luxury 4x4

Which one is yours?
Old 21st October 2015, 17:26   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by E63 View Post
Any updates, buddy?
I'll be following this thread closely because I may buy one soon.

Is it true that the 4x4 is available only in silver?
And according to the Tata website there are three Crew Cab variants: Crew Cab, Crew Cab 4x4 and Crew Cab Luxury 4x4

Which one is yours?
Hi manikjeet ji !

Ive been doing a lot of research and reading up on getting myself a decent 4x4 and must've read all the threads around the Gurkha, Thar and Xenon.

I have the same reasons and queries as above and lately given the (comparable) comfort factor the Xenon offers, it seems to be inching up towards a buy.

Since you have 4 ! I think all of us here are eagerly awaiting an extended ownership experience review (now updated with service updates, issues with the car, spares, drive comfort etc. since its been a year since you took in a herd of this beast!)

I can say with certainty that your update shall not only help us (and me decide which offie to buy ) but also provide a decisive insight into the 3.0 commercial vs. 2.2 DICOR private paradox, with a approx 4L gap between them, since there is already a stellar review and update on the 2.2 here already, on another thread.

I don't post often.. coz well I'm humbled and tongue tied by the levels of discussion here but have thoroughly enjoyed them and learnt from them... So apologies for any mistakes made.

P.S. Dunno/Haven't/Cant tag Mr. manikjeetji so maybe someone on this thread could draw his attention?

Tx in advance & Cheers!

VJ

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 22nd October 2015 at 06:02. Reason: Edited out the extra smiley. Please restrict usage to two smileys per post as per Team-BHP rules.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks