Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2023, 14:47   #31
BHPian

Re: Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
I booked at around 12pm on the 14th of Feb. Got the vehicle pass finally after a lot of mails today at around 11am. Please reply to the same email ID that you got the ticket confirmation from. For me it was info@evenuefy.com

Hopefully you can get it on time.
I did not realise we need a vehicle pass! I emailed them after seeing your post. lets hope I receive something by today. Else I might just get a taxi tomorrow. I do not want to risk driving there and finding out I can't park.

Also do you know how to get to P6 parking? I'm assuming there is a U turn right after we cross the main gate.
Old 15th February 2023, 15:18   #32
BHPian

You can park your car in GKVK or Jakkur and take the shuttle if you do not get the vehicle pass. Below is the link to BTP post.

https://www.facebook.com/BangaloreTr...Cn9ECb4WJKZVHl
Old 15th February 2023, 16:27   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysac View Post
I took my 4 year old in 2019! The kids are disappointed at not being allowed.
I took my 5 year old in 2019 to ADVA area. There were many kids at that time. Are you referring to general exhibition area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravs3012 View Post
Can someone help understand the rules for kids? My son is 11 years old but I was told 12 is minimum?
I called customer care number. They mentioned that kids below 12 year old are allowed in ADVA area & they do not need to buy ticket. Ticket is only required for kids above 12 year old.

Where is the parking for ADVA area? I am planning to go on Friday. I believe Friday might be full chaos as its last day, but that is the only option for us.

Last edited by VaibhaoT : 15th February 2023 at 16:29.
VaibhaoT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 17:01   #34
BHPian

Spotted these US Air Force B1 long range bombers at Bangalore airport today.
Attached Thumbnails
Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023-2b58507922d3496e86ad14459ec4b507.jpeg  

Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023-c16d95609d384d15861d8757da6886f4.jpeg  

Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023-5acd91e84eeb4ddfad8b99ab08306187.jpeg  

Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023-898611a9383a4ac68d6563601c1b7b4b.jpeg  

Aero India Show @ Bangalore | 13th - 17th Feb, 2023-58478e5a14fd4d229b55baae654538e3.jpeg  

virajmore03 is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 22:41   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by virajmore03 View Post
Spotted these US Air Force B1 long range bombers at Bangalore airport today.
They do a flypast at the Airshow, after taking off from Bangalore Airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
This year, pass mentions that no bags are allowed inside.
Worried about this.

Does any one have any additional info?
Was planning on carrying a backpack with water, biscuits, powerbank etc.
Bags are allowed. I had taken my camera, lenses, spare batteries, powerbanks, chargers, snacks etc., on Tuesday, without any issues.
Aiel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 23:13   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Will be heading to the Exhibition area tomorrow morning, and just realised there is a need of a car pass. I only have an invitation as guest and there was no vehicle pass along with it. Any idea if the parking pass will be really needed?
Old 16th February 2023, 07:55   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Will be heading to the Exhibition area tomorrow morning, and just realised there is a need of a car pass. I only have an invitation as guest and there was no vehicle pass along with it. Any idea if the parking pass will be really needed?
There is an independent paid parking available nearby. Take a U-turn below the first flyover after the base entrance. Then, take a left just after the blue foot overbridge and an immediate right on the dirt road.
Aiel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 11:23   #38
avk
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
I booked at around 12pm on the 14th of Feb. Got the vehicle pass finally after a lot of mails today at around 11am. Please reply to the same email ID that you got the ticket confirmation from. For me it was info@evenuefy.com

Hopefully you can get it on time.
I received an email saying 'no vehicle pass is available'. After an hr of this email, I receive a pdf 'domestic parking' with no other details in the email or pdf document except a qr code having parking location https://maps.app.goo.gl/S2mdCKsMuZn36TY76 . What to make of this?
Old 16th February 2023, 12:10   #39
BHPian

If anyone from this group is visiting Aero show today, please check if kids below 12 yrs are allowed. Hearing different rules from different places.
Old 16th February 2023, 12:57   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000bhp View Post
If anyone from this group is visiting Aero show today, please check if kids below 12 yrs are allowed. Hearing different rules from different places.
On the website https://aeroindia.evenuefy.com/visitors/adva

Quote:
  • ADVA Visitor Ticket is chargeable and is valid for a Single day and Single Entry.
  • Please fill your email carefully the tickets will be sent on individual emails for the visitors and their accompanies on successful payment.
  • ADVA Visitor user's age should be above 12 Years.
  • Social Distancing to be maintained through proper seating.
  • Fields marked as * are Mandatory.
  • Tickets for Visitors will be emailed after successful payment.
  • Tickets for Accompanying Visitor (if any) will be emailed to her/his email id.
  • By Clicking Submit at the payment page you accept to adhere with the terms and conditions of Aero India 2023.
  • Terms and Conditions are available at click here to view
  • All data and photos will be verified by our admin team. Any wrong data or photo will make the E-ticket invalid.
I had visited the Aero India ADVA in 2017.
At that time there was no seating and we had to sit on the ground which had only carpet and shamiyana (pandal).

There was only few food counters and toilets were at the entrance.

Since this is the starting of summer, it's better not to take kids.
Old 16th February 2023, 17:22   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000bhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblr View Post
Since this is the starting of summer, it's better not to take kids.
There were kids of all ages today in the exhibition area. Not sure about ADVA. However I agree with bobbyblr that it is best kids who are not yet old as to recognise and appreciate these flying birds kept at home than brought here for the sake of convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
There is an independent paid parking available nearby. Take a U-turn below the first flyover after the base entrance. Then, take a left just after the blue foot overbridge and an immediate right on the dirt road.
Thanks. Ended up sneaking into the Air Force campus opposite the Kendiya Vidyalaya school and parked my car there upon being instructed by the police. Turned out to be a great decision compared to parking in domestic parking and then taking the shuttle bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by avk View Post
I received an email saying 'no vehicle pass is available'. After an hr of this email, I receive a pdf 'domestic parking' with no other details in the email or pdf document except a qr code having parking location https://maps.app.goo.gl/S2mdCKsMuZn36TY76 . What to make of this?
Domestic parking is the one after you cross the air base, take service road and take a U turn towards Bangalore and take a left. From here you have to take a bus towards the exhibition entrance. Domestic parking is not going to work if you plan to go to ADVA so for those going to ADVA they have to take service road right after esteem mall.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 18:08   #42
avk
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Domestic parking is not going to work if you plan to go to ADVA so for those going to ADVA they have to take service road right after esteem mall.
I have planned to catch the 2 PM - 3 30 PM air display tomorrow. I have bought the general visitor ticket to visit the exhibition also. Can you suggest how I should do the scheduling in terms of order of visit, parking and commuting from parking to the event locations?

Is there no access from exhibition areas to ADVA?
Old 16th February 2023, 18:48   #43
BHPian

Hey Guys

I will be visiting tomorrow and had some doubts

1- Do I need a paper printout of the ticket or is the web one just fine?

2- Can I carry my Binoculars with me?

Thanks in advance
Old 16th February 2023, 20:32   #44
BHPian

Hi folks,

Just back from the aero india and trust me folks all the rules and complications exist only on the Internet and there’s absolutely no one who cares a hoot! People have carried chairs food umbrellas binoculars KIDS.

Please carry food and water along the arrangements are horrible
And nothing has changed even after 13 editions! There are long queues at every check point.

KIDS are allowed and I absolutely regret not taking my nephew along.

I’m talking about the general visitor passes and not the just ADVA.

The food courts are outside the checkpoint, once you exit for food you will not be able to get in.

Please carry a lot of fluids and food as well, people were camping out on chairs today.
bhansali_hardik is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 23:05   #45

Dumb question —

General ticket of 2500/- INCLUDES the ADVA thing too?
Or do I need to book the ADVA separately.

Also, just realised ADVA means Air Display Viewing Area

Are these two separate locations? Exhibition and ADVA?

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks