Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 2nd December 2019, 14:08   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Has this place shut down? Iíve been calling the mobile number given here but no one answers
This was open a few months ago, i got detailing done. The mobile number that i have is 9818465071.

Rgds

Vineet
Old 2nd December 2019, 14:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineetG View Post
This was open a few months ago, i got detailing done. The mobile number that i have is 9818465071.

Rgds

Vineet
That's the number I have as well. Additionally, try this one - +91 98717 41747
Old 5th December 2019, 13:54   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Managed to get in touch with them but not going ahead as their pricing is too high. Base pack is 14k+GST for E-class size and even more for S !
Old 7th December 2019, 02:34   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Managed to get in touch with them but not going ahead as their pricing is too high. Base pack is 14k+GST for E-class size and even more for S !
That's the average pricing for any coat in the market. His job is impeccable and takes paint-prep and thickness into account. It would be better for you to stick to something like 3M if that feels high.

IMO ceramic pro is double that price.
Old 7th December 2019, 08:28   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
That's the average pricing for any coat in the market. His job is impeccable and takes paint-prep and thickness into account. It would be better for you to stick to something like 3M if that feels high.

IMO ceramic pro is double that price.
The pricing Iím speaking off is without ceramic coating. Maybe, bombay is just better with pricing. The best detailers here are around 10k for large luxury sedans.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2019, 13:58   #21
BHPian

Quote:
The pricing Iím speaking off is without ceramic coating. Maybe, bombay is just better with pricing. The best detailers here are around 10k for large luxury sedans.
I am not talking about ceramic coating. I am talking about maxprotect. Pretty sure thats included.

Please connect me to best dealers in bombay who charge 10k for a session? I know quite a few of them.
Old 8th December 2019, 10:37   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am not talking about ceramic coating. I am talking about maxprotect. Pretty sure thats included.

Please connect me to best dealers in bombay who charge 10k for a session? I know quite a few of them.
Check out Kamyo. I use him regularly. There is thread on him here too.
Old 29th January 2020, 03:21   #23
BHPian

Has anyone used their services recently and would have an idea of what services are offered. Prices would also be helpful
Old 29th January 2020, 08:31   #24
BHPian

Quote:

Maxshine, Thane is good with detailing. You can check for different products and services they offer. The job is meticulous and in the end of it, you shall be satiates with the output.
Old 2nd July 2020, 16:21   #25
BHPian

Just came back from my yearly maintenance checkup with Jas and Gurpreet of Dazzle Detailers.

Happy to receive a pat on the back for maintaining the Max Protect coating decently well.

Today was washing, claying, cleaning and finally a coat of Max Protect Silk Coat. Results below.

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_134145.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_142803.jpg

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-20200702_142642.jpg
rovingeye is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2020, 01:01   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

I try to keep an excellent care of my cars but given the weather and overall conditions; it was time for an appointment with Professionals. Was confused between 8h,9h and all type of coatings before I came in contact with these guys. Per chance, Jaspreet was coming to Gurgaon in that week so he offered to visit my home and check all the cars. He was very clear on what needs to be done on these. My 7 series had a lot of scratches from the past so it needed a complete treatment - rubbing & UNC-R coating whereas others were in good shape and he proposed that a deep cleaning will be sufficient.

here are some pictures, Total money spent - less than half of what others were asking just for one car

They did complete interiors as a part of the package, that includes some swirl mark on interior wooden trim on 7. On one of the door trims, leather had some visible marks, I was after BMW to change but these guys have deep cleaned to an extent that nothing is visible.

Apparently, they are working with Patel Auto who are into premium car repairs into Third generation. I met the owner (forgotten the name) he is also very ethical and a biker. He was himself working on a Harley & has excellent knowledge about suspension/ tunes.

Highly recommended as they never tried to upsell anything and did a good job
Attached Thumbnails
Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-5.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-8.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-7.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.34.30-am-6.jpeg  

Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi)-whatsapp-image-20200922-12.45.59-am.jpeg  

Last edited by Turbanator : 22nd September 2020 at 01:11.
Turbanator is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed