Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2023, 16:52   #76

Re: (Not) a problem of plenty | My Tata Nexon EV Review

I have booked the nexon ev max dark edition. Does anyone know if it can be retrofitted with 360 view cameras with stock system in Bangalore? I’ve seen YouTube vids of it being done by folks in Pune and Hyderabad. Haven’t heard of something like it in Bangalore yet. I’m new to the forum and I don’t know cross posting rules. Please guide me if there’s a better thread to post this question. TIA!
Old 21st May 2023, 07:30   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_ag View Post
I have booked the nexon ev max dark edition. Does anyone know if it can be retrofitted with 360 view cameras with stock system in Bangalore? I’ve seen YouTube vids of it being done by folks in Pune and Hyderabad. Haven’t heard of something like it in Bangalore yet. I’m new to the forum and I don’t know cross posting rules. Please guide me if there’s a better thread to post this question. TIA!
Congratulations on your booking.
Your best bet would be any authorised service station. For information on availability and fitment if available.

Please avoid any unauthorised fitments as they may void warranty. Warranty is very critical for these EVs.
Old 7th January 2024, 20:16   #78
BHPian

Quick update :
Car completed two years and odometer is very close to 30000 kilometres.

2nd yearly service costed 4101 rupees (excluding wash). Car has been trouble-free in last one year, except a couple of minor rattles. Highway range, with usage of cruise control and moderate AC, is around 230 kms and local usage gives about 180 kms.
prasanna_indaje is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 09:50   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_indaje View Post
Quick update :
Car completed two years and odometer is very close to 30000 kilometres.

2nd yearly service costed 4101 rupees (excluding wash). Car has been trouble-free in last one year, except a couple of minor rattles. Highway range, with usage of cruise control and moderate AC, is around 230 kms and local usage gives about 180 kms.
Awesome!! also thanks for busting the myth that EV provide better range in the City, they absolutely do not unless you ride it like a bicycle.

My tiago too gives 230-240@105whkm in Highways and 180-190 in city @120whkm
mally2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 11:55   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mally2 View Post
Awesome!! also thanks for busting the myth that EV provide better range in the City, they absolutely do not unless you ride it like a bicycle.
Thanks.
Also, in a gap of two years, fast charging infrastructure has expanded a lot and has become reliable.
Two years ago, there were 5-6 chargers between Bangalore in Mangalore ( in highways, excluding cities) and now there are 10 plus stations with more than 3-4 locations having 2 or more guns. There are few 60W chargers too !
prasanna_indaje is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 13:03   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_indaje View Post
Thanks.
Also, in a gap of two years, fast charging infrastructure has expanded a lot and has become reliable.
Two years ago, there were 5-6 chargers between Bangalore in Mangalore ( in highways, excluding cities) and now there are 10 plus stations with more than 3-4 locations having 2 or more guns. There are few 60W chargers too !
Oh yes, I recently embarked on a Bangalore to Mangalore round trip. Plenty of chargers and at really good hotels, the sweet elevation in this route also means just one charge descending to Mangalore and two shorter charges on the way back to Bangalore
mally2 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks