Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2007, 12:53   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
SRK : You need CONTACTS MANAGER on both the fones to transfer contacts. and i'm using a 6630 and i've almost made up my mind on N73 Music edition lets see
@Mugen: You planning to get the N73 from the nokia dealers? Are the prices expected to drop over next month or so?.. and how reliable is shopping on ebay.. (have never done it) ... yeal lots of questions..
Old 22nd January 2007, 13:03   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Mayank View Post
@Mugen: You planning to get the N73 from the nokia dealers? Are the prices expected to drop over next month or so?.. and how reliable is shopping on ebay.. (have never done it) ... yeal lots of questions..
it seems mugen already has an n73me.. as for shopping on ebay it depends who your buying from.. check the persons rep and remarks before buying.. i would prefer to just go to a nokia shop and buy it.
Old 22nd January 2007, 14:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mugen bhai you able to connect the fone to your HU via the Cable provided in the Music edition?
It can be. I have not done so because i have already connected 30gb Ipod to Pioneer 8850.
Old 22nd January 2007, 15:43   #34
BANNED

looking forward to getting this phone in under a months time. i have no better choice than this i feel so i have to go for the n73ME suits me i feel. SRK is from mumbai right so i want to know the price u got it for. i found out last week it dropped to 21650, i want to know the lowest one can get this phone from. people keep giving werid pricing. plus i delayed getting the phone since there were too many problems with the software. also i heard the music player is always on and u cannot turn it off. so is there by now a software made to shut music player down, cuz i do run high end apps on the phone and hate the memory low errors. how fast is the phone with the 2GB card as well. i dont beleive nokia makes me buy one more of their S60 phones im tired with them but still buy them. so soon enough i guess my 11th S60 phone comes.
Old 22nd January 2007, 16:05   #35
Senior - BHPian

I think N73ME doesnt support the A2DP profile, that the only thing thats keeping me away from buying this phone. By the way, the N91ME has the feature along with WiFi but a worse screen and even worse camera. Does anybody know the price of N91 ME?
Old 22nd January 2007, 16:08   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
looking forward to getting this phone in under a months time. i have no better choice than this i feel so i have to go for the n73ME suits me i feel. SRK is from mumbai right so i want to know the price u got it for. i found out last week it dropped to 21650, i want to know the lowest one can get this phone from. people keep giving werid pricing. plus i delayed getting the phone since there were too many problems with the software. also i heard the music player is always on and u cannot turn it off. so is there by now a software made to shut music player down, cuz i do run high end apps on the phone and hate the memory low errors. how fast is the phone with the 2GB card as well. i dont beleive nokia makes me buy one more of their S60 phones im tired with them but still buy them. so soon enough i guess my 11th S60 phone comes.
i have an n73.. updated my firmware with the me firmware.. the music player does keep running but it dosent seem to slow the phone down.. u can kill the music player if you get something like handy taskman.. im my phone there is aobu 14-15mb of ram usually free even with the music player on.. the phone would be fast with a 2gb card as well.. everyone complains about the s60 phones being slow but look at their functionality.. and sure, u cant compare the speed of those to s40.
Old 22nd January 2007, 18:55   #37
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Yep jesal the lowest i was quoted for a N73ME today was 21,500
Old 22nd January 2007, 19:51   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
I think N73ME doesnt support the A2DP profile, that the only thing thats keeping me away from buying this phone. By the way, the N91ME has the feature along with WiFi but a worse screen and even worse camera. Does anybody know the price of N91 ME?
in the ads it says coming soon just below the phone.. i dont think its come out yet.
Old 22nd January 2007, 21:25   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yep jesal the lowest i was quoted for a N73ME today was 21,500
Thats a good deal.
BTW i got for 23900 With Bill and Warranty.
Old 22nd January 2007, 21:41   #40
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I got my phone for Rs 23000/-..Only warranty...
The prices never be the same..And I am sure they are going to drop in coming times....

@jesal
Yes the Music player keeps runing in background..but there is a trick to switch it off..
Just go to the equalizer and select the exit option from there..DONE!!

And By the way what do you do with so many phones..This one is the 2nd one for me..And you have changed 11 phones??????
Phone is quiet fast for me..maybe its because I have 1.5gb free...hehehe
Why dont you buy a high end PDA..
It can have everything and also you dont have to change it again and again..
Old 22nd January 2007, 23:07   #41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
28950 was the price around 2 weeks bac
Old 22nd January 2007, 23:42   #42
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
I got my phone for Rs 23000/-..Only warranty...
The prices never be the same..And I am sure they are going to drop in coming times....

@jesal
Yes the Music player keeps runing in background..but there is a trick to switch it off..
Just go to the equalizer and select the exit option from there..DONE!!

And By the way what do you do with so many phones..This one is the 2nd one for me..And you have changed 11 phones??????
Phone is quiet fast for me..maybe its because I have 1.5gb free...hehehe
Why dont you buy a high end PDA..
It can have everything and also you dont have to change it again and again..
thanks a lot. the things i had issues with i guess u sorted them out. waiting for some cash to come in then ill join the gang. well i love hand phones since 2002. my first s60 phone was 7650 which i got for rs.33000, then i was not earning so had no value for money now i do so do not get tempted as they come, wait a little while and then get. in my life of using phone in 5 years i have had if nothing 50 phones, im mad behind them, now sober. hehehe. is the cam good like the k800i ? ? ? let me know if u come up with some issues yea. thanks again.
Old 30th January 2007, 17:31   #43
BANNED

joined u mugen and SRK. got the n73me, i shall be keeping this till its busted. love it a lot. thanks for the small issues i had before getting it.
Old 30th January 2007, 20:13   #44
Team-BHP Support

nice... so your like the 3rd person on tbhp with an n73me... even i got a normal n73 with the me firmware.. just waiting to get my hands on the black cover.
Old 31st January 2007, 09:48   #45
BHPian

Why not the 6233 for around 12K..its got fantastic speakers. Hear them to believe it !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks