Team-BHP - The iPhone Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The iPhone Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/38465-iphone-thread-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme (Post 599972)
The looks and interface is so brilliantly executed that it attracts you towards the device.Thats the whole point of the iphone and i tell u this is what sells in todays market.

Isnt that what most apple products are about? Gorgeous looks and simple easy to use and understand UI.

Ok joined the Iphone bandwagon today,my N80 was acting up was in two minds weather to buy the Iphone or get some other phone but ultimately just couldn't resist myself and got the piece:D

Congratulations, Do you mind telling us how much you paid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1771 (Post 609294)
Ok joined the Iphone bandwagon today,my N80 was acting up was in two minds weather to buy the Iphone or get some other phone but ultimately just couldn't resist myself and got the piece:D

How much did you pick the phone up for over here ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by varun_patra (Post 609340)
How much did you pick the phone up for over here ?

The current price as of now is 24,500/- 8gb.

Right on target danlalan

Down south, it was going for around 25,000/-. The "dealer" in Chennai allegedly said it could probably drop down to the low 20s soon. Of course, comes with no warranties, but works on our networks here.

And yeah, the lock down wars are over, for now. The 1.1.1 firmware upgrade is pretty easy now on the liberated phones, especially if you have an Intel MAC to run independence - Google Code.

Also, I was thinking of doing something similar to this for the IPhone - VWvortex Forums: Wii Remote Measurements. No commercial interests, just some fun stuff. Any other software souls want to join in for a spot of fun?

Its better to get the iPhone down from the US and unlock yourself using the cracks available online for free now. I just called for mine for 400$ ..almost 9000rs cheaper than what the price is in bombay

yeah..16000/- in the u.s and 1500/- to crack the phone here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 609387)
Its better to get the iPhone down from the US and unlock yourself using the cracks available online for free now. I just called for mine for 400$ ..almost 9000rs cheaper than what the price is in bombay

So is this cracking thing just a software thingy that you load onto the phone? And is there already a crack for the update that apple launched to brick the phone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Mayank (Post 609439)
So is this cracking thing just a software thingy that you load onto the phone? And is there already a crack for the update that apple launched to brick the phone?

lol. read post 112 posted by tadu.

All this talk about Iphones is really tempting me..

*Must Resist Iphone*

cracked iphones are already on sale in Bangalore's brown markets for around Rs.28000-30000

^^ What are brown markets ?

My friend got a Ipgone from ALFA recently...
the ALFA guy said if theres any problem they will crack the software then and there and solve it no warranty was given...
he got it for 27000...

beats me 27000 on a phone!! like fine its not just a phone and its got great features and all but 27000 on something that might get locked without notice!! whats the use!!