Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2012, 20:12   #541
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCVtec
I got the New iPad 32 GB for wifey today. She had an iPod Touch 4G earlier. I had taken a backup of the iPod Touch. Can I restore the backup on the iPad ??
I guess it will sync if you used i Cloud. My iPod touch and iPad sync up via the cloud.
Of course all the machines need to be registered with the same person's id for this to happen but I am sure you know that!
Old 1st September 2012, 00:06   #542
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCVtec
I got the New iPad 32 GB for wifey today. She had an iPod Touch 4G earlier. I had taken a backup of the iPod Touch. Can I restore the backup on the iPad ??
Adding to what Shankar has mentioned. You can do it either via iTunes on your computer fast (does not require Internet) or iCloud account (same iD and do remember to activate home sharing for future sync).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530
The new Ipad seems to heat up a lot. Infact while multitasking, it's too uncomfortable to hold.
Also the battery when new used to last for 5-7 days, now in 2 months it needs to be charged every 1-2 days even though usage has reduced.
Please comment.
No really, it does get a bit warmer than earlier version maybe you are playing too much games utilizing more graphics. My v3 version is not acting up. Please get it checked if the issue does not go away with less apps opened or apps that are not graphic intensive. Cheers!
Old 2nd November 2012, 03:37   #543

Just got the iOS 6.0.1 installed.
Old 15th November 2012, 20:48   #544
Senior - BHPian

Re: iPad-ed !!!!

Note from Support Team - Please use This Thread for discussion on Apple iPad.

Thread Closed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks