Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2006, 19:56   #31
Senior - BHPian

Agreed Ajay, thats why with all patience I waited for more than 4 months to see multiple problems are addressed by MUL, only on going issue right now is to get my gateway magazine 4 issues I guess which they said when I baught car I will get it and I remember i had filled the form for that I am not bothered about minor issues as long as they are addressed, MUL service is best, Hyundai comes close since these two brands sell lot of cars in India, for mechanic experience matters a lot, thats why its always great to shop MUL or HMIL cars if we need A.S.S

Even is there is problem we get solution sooner or later. Of course other brands are also good it all depends on which dealer we choose and which technician service our car.

Ravi.
Old 19th October 2006, 14:34   #32

Swift Zxi it is
Thanks a lot guys
Old 19th October 2006, 14:51   #33
BHPian

Id def give a thumbs up to the verna...fresh car...very powerful...excellent A.S.S..wht more do u need...
Old 19th October 2006, 15:08   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubeyp
Looking for driving Pleasure and Value for Money.

Can you guys help me out, Price range is till 8L
If you looking for Driving pleasure and Value for Money, then no car can beat Fiat Palio 1.2 / 1.6.
Test drive it and you would believe it!!!

Just realized that you have decided on Swift, however if you have not yet booked the same, you should consider Palio.

Last edited by finneyp : 19th October 2006 at 15:17.
Old 19th October 2006, 15:15   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp
If you looking for Driving pleasure and Value for Money, then no car can beat Fiat Palio 1.2 / 1.6.
Test drive it and you would believe it!!!
Palio is a great car ofcourse, but some members have reported very high maintenance costs on it. That reason doesnt make it a great VFM. Yes, among the hatchbacks for ride, performance and handling except the Ford Fusion nothing can match it.
Old 19th October 2006, 15:22   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh76
Palio is a great car ofcourse, but some members have reported very high maintenance costs on it. That reason doesnt make it a great VFM. Yes, among the hatchbacks for ride, performance and handling except the Ford Fusion nothing can match it.
Adarsh, can you please let me the know the member names who have experienced high maintenance costs on a Palio?
Please don't share your assumptions here and mislead the members, just share the actual facts.
Old 19th October 2006, 16:05   #37
BHPian

Good choice Dubeyp. Welcome to the (rather large & rattling) Swift club! Enjoy your ride Mods, thaala the thread pls..
Old 19th October 2006, 16:19   #38
Senior - BHPian

Hey Finney, cool it man.

Nice choice of car and variant. Though I would have suggested the Verna too.
Old 20th October 2006, 11:20   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp
Adarsh, can you please let me the know the member names who have experienced high maintenance costs on a Palio?
Please don't share your assumptions here and mislead the members, just share the actual facts.
I am not interested at all in sharing assumptions or misleading members here. Also I dont remember the name of the member who have posted the report on his Palio Diesel. But the spare parts costs mentioned in the report was very high for a hatchback car. When I get time I'll search for that particular report and post it here.
Old 20th October 2006, 11:53   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
ORR to whitefield, a small car or a big car will not make much of a difference.
If you can afford it go for the verna.
Really useful for your weekend highway jaunts.

Quote:
Also in bangalore, hyundai A.S.S is supposed to be better than maruti, though maruti is not too bad.
i had a couple of bad experiences in bangalore with maruti A.S.S. Green Cars & i cant remember the other one. these guys are so rude, they do not qualify to be A.S.S. but i heard mandovi is good. i dont know about hyundai though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks