Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2010, 19:50   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahipalc View Post
will there be a longer wait time for it (in Hyderabad)?
Ritz(petrol) and Swift(petrol,diesel) have a long waiting period in Hyderabad,
Last week my friend booked swift vdi abs in varun motors.Waiting period is 2 months.If it is without abs waiting period will be 6 weeks.
So are you willing to wait ?

Last edited by Reddy@Hyd : 19th January 2010 at 19:57.
Old 19th January 2010, 20:00   #32
BHPian

Compare the prices between i 10 MT and Ritz MT. And not between AT & MT. But the resale value should be better with Ritz. But again - Small cars do have good resale value compared to Big Cars.
Old 23rd January 2010, 01:43   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaz View Post
Compare the prices between i 10 MT and Ritz MT. And not between AT & MT. But the resale value should be better with Ritz. But again - Small cars do have good resale value compared to Big Cars.
Wouldn't it be difficult to sell the car after a few years? Considering the fact that people always carry this image of Automatics being less FE as compared to manual transmission, i believe it would be a bit difficult to get the desired resale price whenever one decides to sell it.
Old 4th February 2010, 03:29   #34

I ended up buying Ritz ZXI, silky silver, 536k OTR.
Old 4th February 2010, 10:48   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
This caught my eye. With all due respect, Sir, ATs are absolutely perfect for urban Indian traffic. Infact, they're all but a waste on the open freeways of America or the Autobahns of Europe where a manual transmission can extract some serious driving pleasure out of machines.
+1 to that. AT's are more comfortable in the city where you would higher requirement to upshift or downshift with bumper to bumper traffic. AT is highly recommended for people who travel in the city everyday.
Old 4th February 2010, 14:21   #36
BHPian

Congrats Mahi!!! on your purchase of Ritz.

Now, I think this thread should be closed.
Old 12th August 2012, 14:40   #37
BHPian

Re: Ritz Automatic?

Heard from a nearby dealer that Ritz Automatic will be out by mid or end September.. any confirmation on this?
Old 12th August 2012, 16:26   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power House View Post
Heard from a nearby dealer that Ritz Automatic will be out by mid or end September.. any confirmation on this?
Wow ! No idea about this. Did not hear anywhere. Was this a dealer in Hosur (as I see from your location)
or in Bangalore? This seems like a good option
Old 12th August 2012, 16:55   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Wow ! No idea about this. Did not hear anywhere. Was this a dealer in Hosur (as I see from your location)
It was mentioned some time last week in the Ritz thread. The car was seen by a fellow bhpian in the factory
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2857713
999 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2012, 20:52   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Was this a dealer in Hosur (as I see from your location)
Ampere i heard this from a dealer in Thiruvalla, Kerala. When i enquired with a friend working in Maruti, he said they are already under production. So i hope we needn't wait much. Had been in search of an automatic for Mom for a long time. Even Brio will be out before long, but FE-wise i think i will go with the Ritz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
It was mentioned some time last week in the Ritz thread. The car was seen by a fellow bhpian in the factory
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2857713
999 Ya even i had gone through that thread.. but i didn't see any launch dates mentioned anywhere.
Power House is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2012, 21:26   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power House View Post
Ampere i heard this from a dealer in Thiruvalla, Kerala. When i enquired with a friend working in Maruti, he said they are already under production. So i hope we needn't wait much. Had been in search of an automatic for Mom for a long time. Even Brio will be out before long, but FE-wise i think i will go with the Ritz.

999 Ya even i had gone through that thread.. but i didn't see any launch dates mentioned anywhere.
Well I didn't say that either. I expect a mid September launch to coincide with the festival season. We have a slew of launched then. Have you tried the A-star? it is a cute chuckable car. the forum does have a few owners. please go through them before deciding on Ritz.
Old 12th August 2012, 23:28   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Have you tried the A-star?.
I had gone through the reviews of A-Star. Its not spacious enough to accomodate 5 when every1 gets together. And since i have been using a Santro till date, find it difficult to go back to a low-height hatch. Hence the tall-boy Ritz, even though i am not fully satisfied with its looks and finish.
Old 6th November 2012, 22:31   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

Hitting on this thread again,i was just going through the Ritz page on MSIL website and look what i found!Have they launched Ritz Automatic in Vxi trim?

All captures from MSIL website.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Suzuki Ritz now available with Automatic Transmission on the Vxi variant-ritz.jpg  

Maruti Suzuki Ritz now available with Automatic Transmission on the Vxi variant-ritz-1.jpg  

Maruti Suzuki Ritz now available with Automatic Transmission on the Vxi variant-ritz-2.jpg  

Maruti Suzuki Ritz now available with Automatic Transmission on the Vxi variant-ritz-3.jpg  

Maruti Suzuki Ritz now available with Automatic Transmission on the Vxi variant-ritz-4.jpg  

BoneCollector is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2012, 06:04   #44
Senior - BHPian

From the above snaps, it really looks like the Diesel version will also get a 4 speed AT. I highly doubt that. If indeed if it does, then wow!!!
Old 7th November 2012, 08:26   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
From the above snaps, it really looks like the Diesel version will also get a 4 speed AT. I highly doubt that. If indeed if it does, then wow!!!
i don't think so.. The pic which tells about the mileage clearly mentions that the Automatic is available with the 1.2L engine. but anyway, that is great ARAI mileage for an AT car ,only 1 KMPL drop from the manual variant.

P.S. the length of the car is wrongly written as 3375 mm. I am pretty sure its more than that, so just saying Maruti's own website may not be a trustful source.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks