Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2007, 17:32   #31
BHPian

I purchased my car from Prerana motors in Oct 2003 and have watched their customer service improve over time. Their service technicians have improved as well and I would not go anywhere else. Had a very bad experience with Concorde and had to wait 20 minutes for anyone to even ask what I wanted. I left angry and vowed never to return.
Old 8th May 2007, 20:53   #32
BHPian

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Hard luck, varun. My own experiences however have never been 'bad', though v1p3r once took the truck to Prerna where they damaged sundry parts like beadings, sun control film and engine-bay soundproofing.
My car roofing was torn at Prerna when left for a scheduled normal Service. My V-koll film on the front wind screen was damaged by Concorde. They both paid up eventually, but you can hardly call thay fair because the time lost in getting these repairs cost much more than the actual cost of the parts plus the hassle and trauma. Thats poor Service by any Standards. It just depends on how you look at it and how much you are willing to compromise. I think we need to raise our standards higher and expect a lot more for the treatment that our loved ones deserve.

By replacing the damaged parts the dealer is not doing you a favour but only doing what has been undone by thier careless and callous attitude.
This by itself is proof enough about their poor and unproffessional outlook. No way, I would consider that FAIR.

So long....
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:38   #33
BHPian

bad experience in Manipal

This is the mail that I send to Manipal motors after I had a very bad experience.I would recommend not to go to Manipal motors.

Hello

I had called up the airport road service centre of Manipal Motors Bangalore last week and had asked about the Monsoon check up camp for my Indigo Car.The lady who attended the call booked my name for Sunday 9 AM for my vehicle KL5 N 6178 and I called up her again to re confirm the booking and she told she had booked my name for Sunday 9 AM.

On Sunday, when I went to the service centre, at the gate , I was told my name is not there and then I went in to the reception and there, one Mr S Desai, was present and I told him my issues. I am very sorry to tell you that the way he responded was so bad that I really thought I shouldn't have talked to him.

And later I came to know that they have booked my name for Monday 9 AM, which I told him that it is not my problem.
do believe it is their problem and I told him and then he told me to complain to senior people.

I am sorry to tell you that I hadn't expected such a rude behavior to a customer who had come all the way to have his vehicle serviced, only to know that his vehicle is not booked for the day.

I would like to lodge my protest against this person Mr S Desai who was manning the reception and would now think twice before coming to this service centre
I know it won't be a loss for you but I do believe it would be one more addition to all those people who had such bad experience in Manipal Motors service centre Bangalore.

Note from mod: Do not use FONT and SIZE tags. When copy pasting first paste to notepad to remove formatting and then paste here

Last edited by tsk1979 : 2nd July 2008 at 12:03. Reason: Do not USE FONT and SIZE tags
Old 3rd October 2018, 19:28   #34
BANNED

Re: Best Tata Motors dealer in Bangalore?

I am in search on tata now, who's best or better 8n bangalore ?
Old 3rd October 2018, 20:15   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swageo View Post
I am in search on tata now, who's best or better 8n bangalore ?
No matter which dealer for which manufacturer, I suggest to invest in building a relationship with the service advsior. This does not need money or other enticements.
My friends and I have our preferred dealers. I have tried other places, but it has not worked for me.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2018, 08:09   #36
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
No matter which dealer for which manufacturer, I suggest to invest in building a relationship with the service advsior. This does not need money or other enticements.
My friends and I have our preferred dealers. I have tried other places, but it has not worked for me.
Which is your preferred one?
Old 4th October 2018, 13:11   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Prerana Motors at Kudlu gate.

I have tried Prerana @ Peenya, Aadya at Nagavara with references of friends, and with corporate reference even Concorde at dairy circle. But have never been comfortable at these places.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2020, 16:44   #38
BHPian

I would like to revive this thread and ask, in 2020, if there are recommended Tata Dealers, service centres or Service Advisors [For Bangalore city]. Now that Concorde is gone has that changed things in any way, positive or negative?

I’m considering buying a Tata car and the main thing holding me back is the uncertainty with their ASS, especially as I’m new to owning / maintaining a car. Thanks!

The closest dealership to me is KHT motors and I have heard some bad stuff for Tata and Fiat. Their dealership experience wasn’t great but that won’t stop me from buying a car. Bad ASS probably would.

Last edited by tinshark : 1st August 2020 at 16:53.
Old 1st August 2020, 18:13   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinshark View Post
I’m considering buying a Tata car and the main thing holding me back is the uncertainty with their ASS, especially as I’m new to owning / maintaining a car. Thanks!

The closest dealership to me is KHT motors and I have heard some bad stuff for Tata and Fiat. Their dealership experience wasn’t great but that won’t stop me from buying a car. Bad ASS probably would.
Ni tinshark,
I saw your posts in the Tiago thread as well.
I bought my Zest from KHT Domlur in Feb-2016. It was my first car as well. Sales experience was somewhat lackluster (My rating 6/10). Agree with mod GTO on this. You have to live with the car not the sales advisor. So far I'm happy with the choice of brand and car.
I get mine serviced from KHT Whitefield (12 months service interval for Zest). So far happy with the service experience. You may check out Prerana as well. Have heard good things about them.
Hope this helps.
srvm is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th August 2020, 22:53   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
..I get mine serviced from KHT Whitefield (12 months service interval for Zest). So far happy with the service experience..
Is it near the brookfield mall? any idea how is the sales experience there? I am considering a visit to them but because of covid, kept it on-hold.
Old 19th August 2020, 07:17   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
Is it near the brookfield mall? any idea how is the sales experience there? I am considering a visit to them but because of covid, kept it on-hold.
KHT has 2 showrooms: one near Brookfield mall and one in Domlur inner ring road. I bought my Zest from Domlur. A colleague got his Tiago from Brookfield showroom. Sales experience from both places were ok. But not very great. Since you have to deal with sales advisor only a few times, it is manageable.
KHT service center is near MLR convention center, Whitefield. This is not far from Decathlon on Whitefield main road. Service experience has been good for me so far.
srvm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 14:58   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
KHT has 2 showrooms: one near Brookfield mall and one in Domlur inner ring road. I bought my Zest from Domlur. A colleague got his Tiago from Brookfield showroom. Sales experience from both places were ok. But not very great. Since you have to deal with sales advisor only a few times, it is manageable.
KHT service center is near MLR convention center, Whitefield. This is not far from Decathlon on Whitefield main road. Service experience has been good for me so far.
Thanks. Decathlon is about 10 mins drive for me so I think I will check this KHT out. How much was the turn around time for you in service?
Quinn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 15:37   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. Decathlon is about 10 mins drive for me so I think I will check this KHT out. How much was the turn around time for you in service?
I typically reach by 9am (usually on a Saturday) and drive out by 2 or 3 pm. I like to be there when they service my car. So far they have not objected to me hanging around the car and asking the mechanics the odd query. I'm not sure if Covid-19 has changed these aspects.
Last time I got my car serviced at KHT was in Feb-2020 (pre-covid). Next service is due in Feb-2021.
srvm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 19:35   #44
BHPian

Quote:
I had gone to the one near Brookefield mall to enquire about Tiago. The experience was average at best. After the visit I got calls a few times from them. Each time the call would start with “Hello sir, you had enquired about Nexon..”. First couple of times I would correct them that it was for Tiago. When it didn’t stop, I just replied to them with “No, I never enquired about Nexon. Thanks” and cut the call.
tinshark is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 23:27   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinshark View Post
I had gone to the one near Brookefield mall to enquire about Tiago. The experience was average at best. After the visit I got calls a few times from them. Each time the call would start with “Hello sir, you had enquired about Nexon..”. First couple of times I would correct them that it was for Tiago. When it didn’t stop, I just replied to them with “No, I never enquired about Nexon. Thanks” and cut the call.
Typical Tata experience. Last year my cousin wanted to checkout Tigor in Hyderabad and we went to a nearby dealer. We saw Nexon was there and he wanted to check Nexon after TD of Tigor. They just refused saying its not available!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks