Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2023, 13:07   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Best Tata Motors dealer in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisheksircar View Post
Bumping up an old thread. So which one are BHPians happy with ? Looking at service experience primarily.
The two options I have that are close to me are KHT and Kropex. My first service is due next month, so this thread popped up at the right time. Service used to be a major pain 10 years back when I had the Indica, so wanted to check if things have changed for the better or should I expect the same. Which of these two are better? This is in the Mahadevapura area.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2023, 13:14   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
The two options I have that are close to me are KHT and Kropex. My first service is due next month, so this thread popped up at the right time. Service used to be a major pain 10 years back when I had the Indica, so wanted to check if things have changed for the better or should I expect the same. Which of these two are better? This is in the Mahadevapura area.
I don't have much information about service. But their Sales was very poor. I have atleast placed a request for test drive 2 or 3 times through their site and sent them whatsapp messages too, but no response from them. I walked in thinking I will get a Safari test ride, they said no AT available. I am going to try the other center available in Whitefield.
Old 15th June 2023, 13:30   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwakarmuthu View Post
I don't have much information about service. But their Sales was very poor. I have atleast placed a request for test drive 2 or 3 times through their site and sent them whatsapp messages too, but no response from them. I walked in thinking I will get a Safari test ride, they said no AT available. I am going to try the other center available in Whitefield.
I had a pretty good experience with my SA at KHT. If you're interested, DM me your number and I will have him contact you. He did it for Harrier, not sure if he does for Safari as well, but I can check.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2023, 13:42   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Bumping up an old thread. So which one are BHPians happy with ? Looking at service experience primarily.
Had a good experience with the Kropex Service Center in Koramangala. Only thing is you need to book your appointment a few days in advance as they tend to run full pretty much everyday.
rahulcmoulee is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th June 2023, 08:32   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I had a pretty good experience with my SA at KHT. If you're interested, DM me your number and I will have him contact you. He did it for Harrier, not sure if he does for Safari as well, but I can check.
Have DM'd my number. Thanks for the help
diwakarmuthu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2023, 09:00   #66
BHPian

I went out to check out the Safari. While I liked the car, the experience was not up to the mark.

I first went to KHT in Brookefield and on reaching there, I did not get a parking place. I called up the number listed on Google (070452 04362). The gentleman who I spoke to guided me to a basement parking which was next to the showroom. On reaching there, I saw a Nexon parked at the entrance of the basement. The gentleman conveniently asked me to then carry on to any other showroom since parking is not available. That's the plight.

I then went to Kropex on the outer ring road. I got a representative to help me. I asked for a pricing sheet, brochure, details about AMC etc., to which he said he would send it to me on WhatsApp. I left and never got a message till I got a follow-up call from someone else from Kropex asking for my decision after a day. I mentioned that I am still waiting for the documents. They did send me the documents after that in 20 mins.

Both of these showrooms did not have a feel of a place I would go to pick up a 30 lakh INR car. I have visited secondhand car showrooms, which are better managed than these and are more lavish. I am quite interested in the Safari, but these experiences in sales scare, me. Suzuki has spoiled me when it comes to Customer Experience. I just wish they had better cars.

Last edited by navin : 24th June 2023 at 19:59. Reason: typos
abhisheksircar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2023, 19:53   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Been servicing with Kropex, Singasandra, Hosur Road for over a year now. However, they tend to be full every time and need an advance booking always.

My last service was yesterday. A real Ordeal!
Inspite of an advance booking made 3 weeks back, they made me wait for an hour before assigning an SA. Then again, the SA after inspection promised to deliver the vehicle by 6.30PM on same day. There was no call during the day as well, which usually is the case when they start working on the vehicle. When I called them at 6PM, the SA had no clue of the status. Said he will give me an update in 5 mins, and conveniently forgot.
I reached the ASC a little after 6.35PM and after asking around (SA didn't even have a clue of the job card), it turned out that they had not even taken out the vehicle from the parking in the stockyard since morning and had forgotten to log the JC on the system!
A bit of unfortunate words were exchanged, supervisor promised to get the job done and deliver the car at my place the following morning. Informed the Service Head Mr.Harish by calling him.
Next morning (Today), got a call on the work being completed and car will be delivered by noon as promised. Surprisingly, after all the issue yesterday, they had done a shoddy job of cleaning the car interiors. No vaccumming, dirt everywhere and smudges on the windows. The SA was promptly informed and I shared pictures on WhatsApp. Have got a verbal commitment to get the cleaning done next weekend at my residence.

I have resolved never to go back there again. Next time, going to try Prerna Motors on teh same road, hardly a KM away.
IvanBiv is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th October 2023, 11:43   #68
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Considering new harrier, these threads and Google reviews aren't giving me confidence to buy a 25-lakh+ car. I like the car and what it offers, but finding a good service center in Bangalore seems difficult.
Old 15th January 2024, 21:55   #69
BHPian

Bangalore Members,
I am planning to book Tata Safari. Can you please suggest good dealers in and around Koramangala in terms of buying experience?
For service i can shift later, but for now i am looking for suggestions on Showrooms to have good buying exp.
Old 17th January 2024, 22:33   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaveenKD View Post
For service i can shift later, but for now i am looking for suggestions on Showrooms to have good buying exp.
Avoid Prerana they discourage PDI and even charge to take you to their stock yard. I even struggle to get my RC. Totally irresponsible and no regards for customer. After a long waiting period and their mismanagement if you decide to cancel booking, they are happy to process quickly so they can sell the car at higher price. They even hide the price protection or any discounts that Tata offers.
Sorry for the rant but it was frustrating for me.
Go with Concord or Kropex (service is good)
HillMan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks