Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2009, 13:25   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedHead View Post
^^^ I wonder how bad fuel could damage the Ignition coil ?

Experts please pitch in.
Dont know,
first changed fuel filter(at local garage), then at Ford they changed fuel sensor, still the problem was there,
then they checked the engine, electricals etc with the PDA, it was showing normal, but still jerking was there. again they told that they need to check part by part to find where exactly the problem is there.
then they found ignition coil problem.
Old 26th August 2009, 14:50   #62
BHPian

Please suggest a reliable Maruti service center near the Madhapur/Gachibowli area... need to get my 3rd servicing done.
I have been hearing only bad comments about Gem and Mithra.
Old 26th August 2009, 15:26   #63
BHPian

Oops.. the previous update should read 4th servicing.
Old 26th August 2009, 19:15   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psynaps3 View Post
Please suggest a reliable Maruti service center near the Madhapur/Gachibowli area... need to get my 3rd servicing done.
I have been hearing only bad comments about Gem and Mithra.
I had got my Zen serviced at both of them and even I have very poor opinion about them. Gem is worst among them

There is RNS motors in Kukatpally, they seem to be best of the lot. My dad's Alto was last serviced there and they are a tad better. But Kukatpally might be quite far of Madhapur/Gachibowli area. I think they have a pick up and drop service
Old 1st September 2009, 19:48   #65
BHPian

This is to All Deccan Chargers -

I understand with this thread that people are looking for authorised service centers specifically for Maruti. Till the time, it is free....you can definitely go ahead with the dealers whom you bought Maruti cars but if you've to pay for it, I'd rather suggest not to visit any of the authorised Maruti centers.

The best in class & service I've come across in Hyderabad is 1st choice. It's a multibrand car service center. Awesome servicing & the way technicians take care of one's car is like as if personal nurses/doctors handling a patient. The charges are nominal. I got my Optra serviced from them twice.

They provide pick & drop service & trust me they are pretty much reliable. You'll be more than happy to take their services again & again.
If you want to visit & get your car serviced in front of yourself, you can relax in fully AC lounge & see Reliance BigTV on one TV & on other TV you can see the camera view of your car getting serviced. Just relax there for those many hours & get your car serviced too at the same time.

For more info, I've attached he docs I got from them.

Their address:
@ Balanagar, Hyderabad
Survey No 38 B, IDA, Technocrats Industrial Estate, Near Andhra Bank, Balanagar, Hyderabad 500037
Ph- 040-23079909, 23079910

Cheers,
Attached Thumbnails
Best Petrol Pump and Maruti Authorised Center in Hyderabad-hyderabad-directions.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf corporate brochure- MFCSL.PDF (2.14 MB, 1032 views)

Last edited by rendezvous : 1st September 2009 at 19:50.
Old 25th September 2009, 15:51   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbzire View Post
I just did a tank full from SHELL, Gachibowli. I too the normal petrol. The guys were very professional compared to other petrol pumps. I took the "normal" petrol at ~Rs.3/ltr more than what you get at IBP/HP/IOC.

I hope it would be worth the money :-)))
These are the results on my dzire(P).

100% IBP = 12.94 KMPL
25% IBP + 75% SHELL = 13.30 KMPL
~95% SHELL = 14.38 KMPL
Old 28th September 2009, 13:50   #67
BHPian

Fyi ... the above figures are for city driving with 100% AC on. Yes in Hyderabad traffic!.
Old 29th October 2009, 00:50   #68
BHPian

Help needed! Good service station or Maruti dealer in Hyderabad

Hi,

My friend has an alto in Hyderabad which we are planning to bring to Chennai this Nov 7th. He said the car has been sluggish and could need a clutch overhaul. Both of us are in Chennai right now. So we don't know any good service stations and are apprehensive to give to any MASS since we won't be there to oversee the work. Do you know any good places we can give the car to, to have it fixed so we can drive it to Chennai on the 7th. We are worried about the relaibility.

Thanks,
Bala
Old 29th October 2009, 03:07   #69
BHPian

2 options

1. Our long term mechanic - CyberMotors - Located in this area:
Just mention AHQ 5004 of Jubilee Hills. Try and talk to Poorna and get a senior mechanic to work on this - since there is a long drive on the cards, you might stick around while they are working. They are reliable but if some junior works on this, he might make a mistake. Their rates are very reasonable. We are with them for more than 7-8 yrs I think.
CyberMotors Hyderabad

2. Showroom - tough question - all Maruti showrooms are very busy with a lot of people. If in Madhapur, I used Mithra for a servicing once and they were OK. Saboo of Raj Bhavan Road is also a good choice. Talk to a Hema raj (or a siimilar name - some Raj) - lead sales or something.
Old 2nd May 2010, 09:18   #70
BHPian

Any idea why the bunk near CyberPearl and the one near Pride Honda are closed intermittantly ?
Old 4th November 2010, 18:14   #71
BHPian

updating this thread with the same question, but wanted to know fresh reviews from you guys. Which is/are the best petrol pump in Hyderabad?
Old 13th November 2010, 15:03   #72
BHPian

Closed 'Shell Petrol pumps' update in Hyd

Dear Hyd Bhpians,
Shell Pumps in both Ameerpet ( on the way to Yusufguda) and Habsiguda ( Beside Genpact) are closed. I was very dissappointed on my visit to them yesterday.
I filled my 800 with Shell for the first time and on the way from Pune to Hyd, I got a milage of 20.71 with 80% A/c.
So tried desprately for locating another Petrol pump of shell and found both of them closed.

Hope this info will be use full for the need with out getting disappointed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
updating this thread with the same question, but wanted to know fresh reviews from you guys. Which is/are the best petrol pump in Hyderabad?
Old 13th November 2010, 18:04   #73
BHPian

Yesterday even I hunted for the Shell Petrol Pump at Gachibowli, didn't find it. Then hunted for the IBP pump near begumpet, couldn't locate this one too. In the end had to fill at BP, Jubilee Hills Check Post.
Old 13th November 2010, 18:30   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
Yesterday even I hunted for the Shell Petrol Pump at Gachibowli, didn't find it. Then hunted for the IBP pump near begumpet, couldn't locate this one too. In the end had to fill at BP, Jubilee Hills Check Post.

Looks like you are a visitor to Hyd. The IBP bunk is after Shoppers Stop, just at the beginning of the Begumpet airport flyover. It is right after that building that juts into the road, making it narrow.

The Shell Bunk at Gachibowli is around 2 to 3 kms from Gachibowli. It is beside the Raidurg Police Station, which comes on your right side if you are driving from Gachibowli towards Tolichowki and Mehdipatnam.

Since you were in Begumpet, you should have visited the Shell bunk on Raj Bhavan Road.
Old 13th November 2010, 18:36   #75
BHPian

ah.. damn. Thanks man! This will help next time.

New to the city, will be here for 2 years I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Looks like you are a visitor to Hyd. The IBP bunk is after Shoppers Stop, just at the beginning of the Begumpet airport flyover. It is right after that building that juts into the road, making it narrow.

The Shell Bunk at Gachibowli is around 2 to 3 kms from Gachibowli. It is beside the Raidurg Police Station, which comes on your right side if you are driving from Gachibowli towards Tolichowki and Mehdipatnam.

Since you were in Begumpet, you should have visited the Shell bunk on Raj Bhavan Road.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks