Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2024, 16:10   #106
BHPian

Re: The miserable after-sales of the Volkswagen Auto Group in India

I really wonder why VW/Skoda getting these much of bashing, where we actually get similar distasteful service experience from other brands as well.

In my extended family we have majorly got all Skodas/VWs (Laura, Kodiaq, Vento, Polo and now the Slavia), they were/are not very reliable i agree, but so as the case with our experience with Swift, Creta. Creta had a major issue around break which is life threatening and it was reported by multiple customers and Hyundai never had any fix, not sure with current gen Creta(s) though.

My service experience with PPS Skoda service was always above average, and even there are good Independent garages who can help fix the issue at very less cost.

VW/Skodas are not those full it, shut it, drive it. kind of cars. You should ve some general awareness about mechanicals. Dont run it till dry and then fill, This will avoid fuel pump/Injector issues. Understand your autobox, dont always jump to P especially when you stop during traffic signals, general advice is to move to N. P only when you stop the car. The list continues.. Many of the issues can be avoided if you take precautionary measures.

If you look for only peaceful ownership settle down for Toyota and nothing else, in my opinion no other brand today is reliable and ve fuss free service. PS: Today few Hyrider owners have other side of the story to share.

Im ok to spend couple of days in Garage and enjoy the rest of 360 days.
Recently added Slavia to the family after multiple rounds of TDs of all cars in 15-25L bracket. There is something about VW/Skoda/Ford/Fiat, you used to see so many haters around but on the other side you will see lot of repeat customers to this brand.
DRIVE_ADDICT is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks