1) rear quarter panel - right side
2) front bumper - only the LH, RH panels
3) rear bumper - only LH panel
4) complete bonnet
5)boot lid alone
6) LH and RH ORVMs

all this was ONLY painting - no other dent work
for this i paid 13500 + taxes !!!
Same story here, took my brother NHC Gxi for paint touchups (on rear bumper and left side ORVM) at Ring road Honda, and to our pain, the paint patches were not evenly matched (only came to know in the morning the next day). Charged us a heftly 8K for the job. Very bad service, I must say. Try Courtsey Honda.

Weirdly, when I took my SX4 to RANA motors (BodyShop, Okhla) for touchups (front & back bumbers), they did it very professionally and restored the bumpers to its original state. The greatest surprise, was, I wasn't charged a single penny. I happily gave 100 bucks to the supervisor, only to put in back into my purse. "Sir, Maruti does not allow us take tip from customer". My reaction, WOW.
Old 2nd December 2007, 19:41   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Weirdly, when I took my SX4 to RANA motors (BodyShop, Okhla) for touchups (front & back bumbers), they did it very professionally and restored the bumpers to its original state. The greatest surprise, was, I wasn't charged a single penny. I happily gave 100 bucks to the supervisor, only to put in back into my purse. "Sir, Maruti does not allow us take tip from customer". My reaction, WOW.
This is what MUL is good at. Awesome Dealerships, Good services.
My uncle's NHC's front was busted open. Bumper gone, lights gone. Total bill of 38k

I knew honda is a slightly expensive, but dunno if it is that expensive. is that true?
Old 2nd December 2007, 21:46   #33
BANNED

is courtesy honda,okhla any better?

guys, please tell me is courtesy honda in okhla any better than ring road honda, gurgaon. any experiences with courtesy honda. as this is the first service of my civic and i am very skeptic about ring road honda. some of you have told that prime honda is decent but its too far for me. so please suggest.
Old 3rd December 2007, 10:57   #34
Senior - BHPian

It is really unfortunate that companies let their reputation stand or fall on dealers and people that cannot control on a day to day basis. No matter how good a car, customer service would perhaps be the most important factor in the quality of ownership experience.
Old 3rd December 2007, 11:01   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
guys, please tell me is courtesy honda in okhla any better than ring road honda, gurgaon. any experiences with courtesy honda. as this is the first service of my civic and i am very skeptic about ring road honda. some of you have told that prime honda is decent but its too far for me. so please suggest.
Of course, Prime Honda Gurgaon is far, and this is your first service. If it is at 1000 km, then you can perhaps take it to Ring Road only, since the 1000 km service is just a carwash and little else (which even Ring Road Honda may be competent enough).

For 10K service, do not know much about Honda dealers (since do not own one), but Gurgaon to Vaishali would be an hour on Saturday/Sunday morn. Go there with an appointment, give your car for service, spend some time in Ansal Plaza (lots of factory outlets of major brands), and come back with your car. Total time: 2 hrs to and fro, 3-4 hrs for service+formailities.
Old 3rd December 2007, 11:32   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Both are in Okhla, Courtesy is in Okhla Ph-II on the main road before the Skoda dealership.
It's in OKhla Ph-I, D block.

\N
Old 3rd December 2007, 12:36   #37
BHPian

You can give feedback at Honda India Com, Honda India Cars, Honda Cars India
Old 3rd December 2007, 21:07   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simran View Post

hi simran...
this link - im sure most honda owners would be frequenting very often...

if u spend more time in the link, you would realise HOW BADLY its designed..

it just takes u thru pages and pages of preset questions and finally you reach a "comments" box which is the only place where you can spill out ur true problems..

i guess these folks at HONDA knew that there are a lot of irate customers out there and made this weblink as difficult to complete as possible..
Old 3rd December 2007, 22:47   #39
BHPian

My experience with RRH is no better they really suck a big time I wanted to buy Honda City for my wife approached them for a TD , sorry none available please try tomorrow . Next day when I call up the sales persons tells me ' it is such a popoular car why do you want to bother with a TD you can ask anyone " I wished him all the best and dropped the idea .
Old 4th December 2007, 11:46   #40
BHPian

Yes, the format might not be great, but this is the only channel to send feedback. The dealer won't paint the real picture, and the company does not have a way of knowing what you are facing otherwise. I have no way of knowing if the company has kept it as a placebo or if any action gets taken, but I would like to think a company like Honda would have a process for collating and acting on feedback.

The way this would work is if lots of junta gives feedback, and it shows up as a Yellow or Green on some dashboard. Then there might be some action taken. If Honda are happy with the current state of affairs and they do not take any action, and are not responsive like Maruti, time will knock their socks off anyway!

And no one reads comments in the feedback forms. The rating you give is consolidated. If there is consistent negative feedback, and when they decide to address the problem, then only will someone read the feedback.

So pls give your unadultrated feedback, lots of it, and lets hope something good happens!

Last edited by simran : 4th December 2007 at 11:48.
Old 4th December 2007, 12:09   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit27 View Post
My experience with RRH is no better they really suck a big time I wanted to buy Honda City for my wife approached them for a TD , sorry none available please try tomorrow . Next day when I call up the sales persons tells me ' it is such a popoular car why do you want to bother with a TD you can ask anyone " I wished him all the best and dropped the idea .
My experience with RRH, Gurgaon in Feb 07:
1. Called at 1 PM for enquiry and TD of City. Told sales person shall call in 5 mins.
2. Called again at 2 PM. Got thru to sales person. Said will call back for TD and other queries.
3. Called at 4 PM and got thru to same sales person. Said he was having late lunch, said sorry, and said will just call back.
4. Wrote to Honda via email at 5PM about this. Got a call from Honda at 545 PM followed soon by a call from RRH apologising.
5. Honda wrote/called their MD who called after 2-3 days. Apparently there was a stink, and I played it down so as to protect the sales guy.
6. Sales head came down to my office and told me about the car and the deal.
7. Got a TD after 1 day of both Civic and City. I wanted to buy Civic AT but was also interested in City CVT because of cheapness and better FE. Sales head told me to go for Civic as City was `obsolete' and due to be upgraded by a better engine in mid-2007.
Old 4th December 2007, 14:01   #42
Senior - BHPian

recent discovery / Honda service / hopping mad

Since we are talking about Honda service - here is what I discovered today. My driver tells me that my Honda City's timing belt has been stitched up and repaired. The only place my car has been serviced is Prime Honda in Vaishali and the only place this could have happened is there. I called Prime and asked them when the timing belt is changed and they said 100,000 kms. My car has done 54k.
Why would they do this? The only possibilities I can think of are:
1. a mechanic switched my belt with an old one
2. the timing belt is a part that has to be replaced free under warranty and they repaired the belt to avoid changing it.
And here I was thinking Prime Honda is the closest thing to a company owned Honda service center being a JV between Itochu and Ansals.
I am hopping mad right now.
Old 4th December 2007, 15:23   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream View Post
Since we are talking about Honda service - here is what I discovered today. My driver tells me that my Honda City's timing belt has been stitched up and repaired. The only place my car has been serviced is Prime Honda in Vaishali and the only place this could have happened is there. I called Prime and asked them when the timing belt is changed and they said 100,000 kms. My car has done 54k.
Why would they do this? The only possibilities I can think of are:
1. a mechanic switched my belt with an old one
2. the timing belt is a part that has to be replaced free under warranty and they repaired the belt to avoid changing it.
And here I was thinking Prime Honda is the closest thing to a company owned Honda service center being a JV between Itochu and Ansals.
I am hopping mad right now.
ok this was a false alarm. the belt my driver saw was the alternator belt according to Prime. The timing chain (the NHC has a chain and not a belt) is hidden from view.
Old 7th December 2007, 11:35   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudeva View Post
My experience with RRH, Gurgaon in Feb 07:
1. Called at 1 PM for enquiry and TD of City. Told sales person shall call in 5 mins.
2. Called again at 2 PM. Got thru to sales person. Said will call back for TD and other queries.
3. Called at 4 PM and got thru to same sales person. Said he was having late lunch, said sorry, and said will just call back.
4. Wrote to Honda via email at 5PM about this. Got a call from Honda at 545 PM followed soon by a call from RRH apologising.
5. Honda wrote/called their MD who called after 2-3 days. Apparently there was a stink, and I played it down so as to protect the sales guy.
6. Sales head came down to my office and told me about the car and the deal.
7. Got a TD after 1 day of both Civic and City. I wanted to buy Civic AT but was also interested in City CVT because of cheapness and better FE. Sales head told me to go for Civic as City was `obsolete' and due to be upgraded by a better engine in mid-2007.

u got a quick response for ur complaint bcos it was a sales related complaint...these are always sorted fast bcos anybody wants to sell more cars...

try doing this when u have a problem with service and then u would realise why HONDA continues to be way down on the JD powers charts...
Old 8th December 2007, 19:40   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
u got a quick response for ur complaint bcos it was a sales related complaint...these are always sorted fast bcos anybody wants to sell more cars...

try doing this when u have a problem with service and then u would realise why HONDA continues to be way down on the JD powers charts...
I really hope that even if you write for service problems to Honda thru email, they should get back soon. At my 10K service for Corolla with Galaxy Okhla in 9/2007, after servicing and prior to washing, they kept the window open for 10-15 mins in the sun. Since I was there, I could see it. As a result, the interiors must have got dirtied. I raised this issue with service manager. After coming back, I wrote to Toyota on web on a Sunday. Next morning on Monday, I got a call from Toyota Bangalore followed soon by a call from Galaxy Okhla. They apologised, sent a driver to my home (next Saturday when I was at home), picked up my car, got it cleaned and drycleaned again, filled it with petrol, and returned it to me at home.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks