Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2008, 21:26   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
As I said earlier, servicing is still being done by them

For cars under warranty, you will have to go Lathangi or Metro though. For older cars (benny ) you can continue to go to Cauvery Ford/Magnum Honda.
BTW they do not call themselves Cauvery Ford - it is CMPL - Cauvery Motors Pvt. Ltd. - which I guess basically means it is not a authorized Ford Service Center anymore.
Old 8th November 2008, 22:35   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path_Finder View Post
BTW they do not call themselves Cauvery Ford - it is CMPL - Cauvery Motors Pvt. Ltd. - which I guess basically means it is not a authorized Ford Service Center anymore.
Probably. I havent confirmed that yet. It still wouldnt matter much though as they have quite a large stock of spares and they are experienced enough in servicing Ford cars.
Old 8th November 2008, 23:11   #63
BHPian

Good to hear that... Atleast we are not dependable only to this Metro/Lathangi...
We have another choice tooo..
Cheers !!!
Old 8th November 2008, 23:17   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Probably. I havent confirmed that yet. It still wouldnt matter much though as they have quite a large stock of spares and they are experienced enough in servicing Ford cars.
My understanding is also that Cauvery Ford is still operational in Mangalore as Ford sales and service dealer - So it should not be a problem for them to source spares from Ford even.

Anyone from t-bhp who has been there for service recently can then give some feedback too.

Last edited by Path_Finder : 8th November 2008 at 23:19.
Old 8th November 2008, 23:31   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path_Finder View Post
My understanding is also that Cauvery Ford is still operational in Mangalore as Ford sales and service dealer - So it should not be a problem for them to source spares from Ford even.

Anyone from t-bhp who has been there for service recently can then give some feedback too.
Yes. They are still operational in other parts of Karnataka. MAngalore, Mysore, Shimoga, etc...

Last edited by Nikhilb2008 : 8th November 2008 at 23:33.
Old 9th November 2008, 11:44   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
As I said earlier, servicing is still being done by them

For cars under warranty, you will have to go Lathangi or Metro though. For older cars (benny ) you can continue to go to Cauvery Ford/Magnum Honda.
Nikhil, my car has an extended warranty on it, which is a total of 3 years, unlimited kms. So, i have that going on for one more year.

When you meant older cars, did you mean cars with warranty expired, or cars which were sold by Cauvery Ford?
Old 9th November 2008, 14:36   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Benny, I'm sorry. I dont know that part. It is probably better if you call them up yourself and talk to them.

Since you have an extended warranty, I doubt they will service your car. I think older cars which are out of the warranty period will be serviced by Cauvery Ford irrespective of where they were bought.
Old 20th August 2009, 15:10   #68
BHPian

I think Lathangi Opened another Service Outlet in BG Road -Near Gottigere Electronic City Road.Saw a huge set up there and the Ford Signages
Old 10th April 2010, 22:11   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Cauvery Ford's coming back again : but near the old Binny Mills, next to the ETA apartment complex there. They have put up a banner there.

They will not be able to re-open their old facility since that is too close to Lathangi.
Old 21st October 2010, 00:44   #70
Senior - BHPian

Got an invitation for the inauguration of Cauvery Ford's new dealership near Binny Mills on 22nd October.

As per guys at their Kanakapura road workshop, Ford vehicles service will now be taken up only in the new facility - the old premises will house only the Body shop.

Good news for Ford owners, you have one more choice for A.S.S, but bad news for me personally since the Kanakapura road workshop was just 10 minutes walk away and now Lathangi may be the nearest service center for me, and that place is really crowded beyond belief :(
Old 21st October 2010, 21:21   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala View Post
Got an invitation for the inauguration of Cauvery Ford's new dealership near Binny Mills on 22nd October.

As per guys at their Kanakapura road workshop, Ford vehicles service will now be taken up only in the new facility - the old premises will house only the Body shop.

Good news for Ford owners, you have one more choice for A.S.S, but bad news for me personally since the Kanakapura road workshop was just 10 minutes walk away and now Lathangi may be the nearest service center for me, and that place is really crowded beyond belief :(
Yes.I too got an invitation for this.
It seems Cauvery is back again with Ford.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks