BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin View Post
the one i have seen is car scanner in patel nagar/east of kailash

i really liked the work they do !!

CAR SCANNER
address: 52,commercial complex,south patel nagar,delhi-08

near kailash nursing home

Do they (Car Scanner) also have workshop in East of Kailash or only in Patel Nagar ? Do they do small denting/paint touch up job ?
Old 11th May 2009, 16:17   #17
BHPian

Guys, I think Pandit does a good job. They are thorough professionals as well. I had been there an hour ago and saw atleast 2 cars being restored, 3 cars including a Merc and Small Ferrari being painted. Their paint quality is excellent (Saw a Honda Accord which was painted a few months ago).
Old 11th May 2009, 16:25   #18
BHPian

I have been very happy with Autopsyche. I will post pictures soon of my newly painted 3000gt
Old 12th May 2009, 19:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
I have been very happy with Autopsyche. I will post pictures soon of my newly painted 3000gt

Keep your fingers crossed that it stays this way !!

Cheers
Old 2nd January 2010, 09:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Just recently my brother had a small accident in my mom's U-VA.

All of the left side of the car including Fender, front door, rear door and rear quater panel was damaged(so much so that the front door isn't opening anymore!)

Should I take it to a GM authorised service station for bodywork and painting? or expert shops such as Patel & Co.?

(Maybe I can get the panels repaired @ GM's service centre and get it repainted @ Patel & Co?)

What do you guys suggest!?(color is 'Cashmere')
Old 2nd January 2010, 09:57   #21
Senior - BHPian

If you can cough up the extra cost then market price, then the only names i would recommend for re-painting are Arush and Pandit & co.

@sohail - Patel & co. ?? Don't think of getting a panel painted twice, get it done right at first instance only.

Last edited by ashthedivx : 2nd January 2010 at 10:02.
Old 2nd January 2010, 10:21   #22
Senior - BHPian

Oops!! Yea its Pandit & Co! sorry

Do they do dent repairing too?

If so, then can I just go there and they'll repair the dents and paint it?

I'm kinda willing on the extra cost if the paint job will be top notch!
Old 8th April 2010, 19:38   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys
Same question as everyone. I have a 6 year old GM Chevy Optra 1.6.
Naturally over the years the vehicle has developed several dents, scratches etc and also how can I escape the trademark signature of Made In Koera vehicles (the Optra I think was the original Daewoo Nubiera, if I am not wrong) RUSTING!!!

Now I wish to get the vehicle spruced up so that I can drive it around for another 5-6 years as there's no point in selling it. Just got a CNG kit installed in the vehicle and its doing great.

The mother of all questions
Which workshop to take it to?
How much will the complete paintjob cost?
And if I change the color of the vehicle what good or bad will that be if I decide to sell it in future??? Currently the color is Black
Old 8th April 2010, 19:51   #24
Senior - BHPian

Pandit & Co does custom paint jobs incl. iridescent, pearl(dunno whether they do candy or not!)

a speciality paint job costs around 30-70k depending upon the type of paintjob! (iridescent and candy paintjobs involve multiple coats!)

paintjob quality is amazing!
there's one downside though, if you car gets scratched or dented, you'll have to take it to Pandit & Co only, as noone else will be able to match that color!
Old 8th April 2010, 22:44   #25
BHPian

Can you share the contact details of Pandit & Co?
I need to visit them as my car has got a dent that needs attention. Need to get the estimate first before I get the part replaced/repainted
I checked with Hyundai and they want to replace the part.
Old 9th April 2010, 12:24   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohail99 View Post
Pandit & Co does custom paint jobs incl. iridescent, pearl(dunno whether they do candy or not!)

a speciality paint job costs around 30-70k depending upon the type of paintjob! (iridescent and candy paintjobs involve multiple coats!)

paintjob quality is amazing!
there's one downside though, if you car gets scratched or dented, you'll have to take it to Pandit & Co only, as noone else will be able to match that color!
Hey Sohail
Thanks for the info buddy!!
No I am not looking for out of the ordinary or a custom paintjob as want to paint the vehicle in BLACK only. But at the same time I want the Quality of the paint to be really nice.
I recently (6-7 months back) got the vehicle's left side painted at M&M 1st Choice and well Ill just say that it shouldn't be anyone else's 1st chose anymore. All the places where the dents and dings were to be removed, they dint bother to take out the dent's, were very adamant on the labor charges part but were very generous with the body filler. The put loads and loads of body filler and the result is that now whenever the patch where the excess body filler was applied has started to chip off and looks very bad
So I just want a good workshop where they do a good job on denting and then apply the least amounts of body filler maybe just to smooth it out and paint the vehicle.

DO not know what to do ???
So contrary to the title of this thread I do not want The best paint shop in delhi.
but
Decent Body & Paint shop in Delhi, NCR

Last edited by harjeev : 9th April 2010 at 12:26.
Old 12th April 2010, 13:28   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
So I just want a good workshop where they do a good job on denting and then apply the least amounts of body filler maybe just to smooth it out and paint the vehicle.

So contrary to the title of this thread I do not want The best paint shop in delhi.
but
+1 to this. I am in the same situation and need suggestions for refurbishing my 2004 WagonR.
Old 12th April 2010, 19:03   #28
Senior - BHPian

Talk to Pandit & Co for just a normal top coat, they might be a tad more expensive than the average workshop but the premium is worth it. Also, their quotes vary according to cars and finishes demanded. I think its best you first check with them on 41612844, 26839166.
Old 19th April 2010, 13:42   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
but
Pandit according to me is one of the best in Delhi. They were the only ones who could fix the sunroof for a friend's Astra Club and have given me top notch refurbishment. But I found them to be super pricey.

Try KJA Antony Auto - Augustine @ 9810008422 in Kailash Colony - they have a paint booth take my reference (Mohak from East of Kailash, white accord ovrm weekly customer - lol) - I think they suit everyone's budget and above average finish.

If you are familiar with East of Kailash, you may want to check out this guy who paints out in the open, but hates body fillers. I have used him for bumper painting year on year. Don't have his number handy. But he is right outside the Hero Honda workshop next to Nirula's at East of Kailash.

If you need anything, PM me and I'd be glad to help. I live 100 meters from both locations.

Cheers
Old 20th April 2010, 06:05   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode View Post

Try KJA Antony Auto - Augustine @ 9810008422 in Kailash Colony - they have a paint booth. I think they suit everyone's budget and above average finish.

If you are familiar with East of Kailash, you may want to check out this guy who paints out in the open, but hates body fillers.

Cheers
My Santro is in need of some dent removal and painting. One biggish dent on the front right panel and three - four minor dents at other places. Bumper also needs to be painted. Do you think these guys are OK for the the job?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks