Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2010, 21:25   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
After all the drama which is well explained in this thread, I decided never to go to Courtesy Honda again but the recent experience surely change things for good.

A strange noise while reversing the car and vibrations at Cold start clearly indicated that my Engine mounts were gone and needed replacement ASAP, I decided to drop the car off at Courtesy because this was a small job and what could they possibly do wrong with this. I reach the Service Center without an appointment at around 12 o clock in the afternoon, surprisingly a warm greeting from the service advisor took me by surprise, this was a First in 2 Years and 30000 Kms of service with them. Explaining the problem to him he promptly got the Job card made, inspection complete within 10 Mins flat, again something I had never experienced before. I am impressed, I ask him the time to complete the job, He said he will try by today evening or by tomorrow morning, I agree to the same.

Got a call in the evening that the car would be done tomorrow, no problems. Morning 9 o clock I get a call my car is ready, I am still at home so I tell him I will reach around 12. Go to collect the car everything done, car cleaned interiors ok. Everything perfect no complains.

My Car is two years old so obviously the warranty has expired, but surprisingly when I see the bill I am shocked, Honda has replaced my mounts free of charge as a GOOD WILL GESTURE, never I had seen something like this before. Spare cost labour everything is free of charge, the bill is the wiper blade change and Interiors dry clean as I had requested. Never once did I force upon warranty because I knew I was not gonna get it. The efforts from the Service advisor were very much appreciated.

Considering that my car is out of warranty, fitted with 17" Rims and an aftermarket suspension, something like this from Honda was a welcome change, truly brought my confidence back in Honda and its service.

Finally some Courtesy from Courtesy Honda toward the customer.

Seems they read this thread. Considering the Mods and the Goodwill gesture, this kind of pampering is totally unexpected and new to me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks