Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2009, 16:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

In all probability service training manual would have never said use 4wd H in high speeds for better traction. Even if written, it would be for slippery roads after rain or snow.

This is a clear case of mis-interpretation!! Please speak to the local area office and escalate. Iam sure even local area office will not know anything. But do bring it to thier knowledge.

You have to speak to somebody incharge of service and complaint to customercare will not help. insist on speaking to service head at company level and no body else.

They should know what they have been following is a mistake!

p.s- Iam happy for you that yourr transfercase is still intact and not split wide open! Since it was in highspeeds the damage would be minimal.
Old 2nd July 2009, 19:23   #32
BHPian

TATA Trained engineers are one of the worst stupid MECHANICS I have ever met in my lifetime.

They have changed my BRAKE BOOSTERS & TMC two times instead of a small leakage in my vacuum pump. This stupids at Concorde motors are zero in fault diagnosis as I HAVE IDENTIFIED THE FAULT MYSELF and forcefully asked them to check the vacuum pump. No use, they again changed my brake booster second time and their final comment is "TCIC SAFARI HAS NO VACUUM RESERVOIR, SO IT WILL BE LIKE THIS!!!"

I just Replaced the vacuum pump myself last week and all the problems are gone.

And this TATA trained stupids EVEN DON'T HESITATE to shout against BrakesIndia - The brake booster manufacturer - BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN MISTAKE!!! They are also proud to charge me 11,500 for a product with MRP of 8500

I advice all Safari owners to stay away from TATA, once your warranty period is over!!!

Last edited by ibm_jennifer : 2nd July 2009 at 19:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks