Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2017, 15:56   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda launches 'Honda Assure' Insurance Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_GHY View Post
Honda seems to be taking undue advantage of people's propensity these days to reduce hassles.
Like you, I didnt want to open up a struggle on yet another front, hence buckled and renewed with Honda itself.
Decided not to opt for Zero dep this year to save on some cash.
Old 29th July 2020, 20:32   #77

I am currently in the same dilemma whether to renew my Honda Assure Insurance and pay a high premium or go with online policies which cover all of it provided by policybazar and other websites at almost 30% lesser premium.
Moreover for coming year the estimated premium quoted is higher than last year even after having less IDV and without making any claims ie with NCB. Mentioned are the details as below :
2019-20 - IDV - 719920 - 0 debt + additional - 22790 INR
proposed
2020-21 - IDV - 629930 - 0 debt + additional - 23534 INR

I had a long conversation with Honda Assure rep. and her reasoning was that for 2nd year for Basic Premium calculation (3.283%)IDV you get 55% discount and from 3rd year on-wards you get 45% discount so that's why for coming year the premium is higher even after having NCB and lesser IDV.
One thing that is clearly mentioned from before is that cashless is only given if the insurance is of Honda Assure so need to know whether that really true and aswell whether this % calculation is legit.
Unfortunately I only have tomorrow to make decision so please advice...
Old 28th September 2021, 19:27   #78
BHPian

Hi folks,

Opening a year-old thread.
My father has booked a WRV and the dealer is giving the option to choose one out of the following options

1. Honda Assure : Zeero Dep + RTI Cover costing 42K. Can choose any of the 6 service providers but I guess HDFC Ergo & Iffco Tokio are best according to him.
USP he says is that it is centrally controlled by Honda and there will be no issues in settling claims.

2. Tata AIG : This is not Honda Assure but a dealership tie-up with Tata. Cost is 34K with 0 dep & RTI

3. Policy Bazaar : Premiums as low as 25-30K but it may cause problems during settlement(?). All options here are providers who are different from the Honda Assure options.

My father is old and is 70 years old and wants peace of mind. Wanted to get a first hand experience about Honda Assure from someone who owns a Honda.

Last edited by M5_fan : 28th September 2021 at 19:32.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks