Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2012, 20:12   #46
BHPian

Thank you Karan, yes working on an ownership thread.

Thanks Androdev! Yes, that(theft) was my primary concern, but since the dealer has given an open offer that if this grill/logo is stolen - he'll put the avantgarade one free of cost, so I enjoy best of both worlds.

I too feel the the pointed tri-star feels and looks much better in the Elegance variant. I'm also glad that the dealer was kind enough to put both grills and show me, so that I can take a call only after complete satisfaction.

Ownership thread coming soon, it will be interesting for you as it includes yet another debacle from Audi (as in your case too!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by androdev View Post
Congrats on a fabulous car.

You did a good thing by retaining the elegance grill. I wanted to suggest not to get the sporty grill but then it is very subjective, so decided not to comment. Maybe people want sporty grill as it is harder to steal :-)

It is very satisfying to have this view on open roads (pic taken by me):
Attachment 925659
Old 25th May 2012, 19:39   #47
BHPian

Re: Mercedes-Benz India C-Class facelift soft launched!

Just a little update Karan and Androdev - the ownership thread/review is up - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-c250-cdi.html
Old 4th June 2012, 18:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post
Hello,

You pretty much have nailed it, add to it,

Different Alloys,
Bad looking Steering wheel in Elegance,
Bad Grill in Elegance, (this can be changed)

Navigation they had some usb device don't know if with the COMAND update it still is available, will check and let you know,

Regards,
Hello,

We are closing in on the c200 avantgarde. When i asked the dealer he said that there was no navigation package for the c200. Could you please confirm if there is?? Hope the dealer was wrong..
Old 26th June 2012, 15:00   #49
BHPian

Hi guys,

Have any BHPian posted any TD experience and initial usage review of C220 CDI in the forum ? I am talking about models post 2009. If so, can you provide me the thread please to the said discussion?
Old 26th June 2012, 19:49   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo car
Hi guys,

Have any BHPian posted any TD experience and initial usage review of C220 CDI in the forum ? I am talking about models post 2009. If so, can you provide me the thread please to the said discussion?
I am guilty of not starting ownership review for our 2010 C220 CDI (planning to do it soon though). Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions and I will try to get you all details. Overall, very happy with the product and it's a clear improvement over the old model. Just one issue came up, blown horn and Merc dealer replaced it under warranty.
Nitrous Power is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th August 2012, 11:26   #51
BHPian

Looks like c250 CDI also is going to get the the 7speed gearbox from now!!
Mercedes-Benz India C-Class facelift soft launched!-untitled.png
Old 9th August 2012, 13:15   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous Power View Post
I am guilty of not starting ownership review for our 2010 C220 CDI (planning to do it soon though). Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions and I will try to get you all details. Overall, very happy with the product and it's a clear improvement over the old model. Just one issue came up, blown horn and Merc dealer replaced it under warranty.
Hi Nitrous Power,

Thanks for your gracious offer.

Can you post a long term user review of the car please with few pictures ? Lot of people say that Merc doesn't age gracefully like a Beemer and i want to know how you feel about her after 2 years of using the car .

Please post few pictures of the interior's too...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks