Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2012, 21:13   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda City price : Another 70,000 rupee discount

One of my colleague is in the market looking to buy a new honda city. the dealer states there isnt even a rupee discount on S-MT and V-MT, is it true? And the waiting period for corporate edition in chennai is quoted between 4 to 6 months and the dealers arent taking bookings for the same.

Just wanted to check if this is true in other places, comments are welcome.
Old 5th March 2012, 21:20   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
One of my colleague is in the market looking to buy a new honda city. the dealer states there isnt even a rupee discount on S-MT and V-MT, is it true? And the waiting period for corporate edition in chennai is quoted between 4 to 6 months and the dealers arent taking bookings for the same.

My team-mate's dad bought a V-MT for Rs 10.5 lacs OTR on Mar 3rd at Hyderabad. I believe it is a lac cheaper than a year ago. I'm not sure of the latest discounts, if any, in other cities.
vnabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2012, 22:00   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post

I visited Whitefield Honda here in BLR this saturday and looked at the City AT. There is not even a single rupee discount on the City!!! OTR for AT model is 11.6 here!!! This is for the lower variant. For the higher variant (with sun roofs and leather seats), the OTR is 12.83!!! V-MT is 10.66! Terribly overpriced car it is now!
joslicx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2012, 22:19   #139
Senior - BHPian

So that essentially means no discounts what so ever on the 2012 city! I'm really surprised, S-MT is around 9.9 lakhs here, which its expensive than the skoda rapid ambition TDI which seems more VFM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx

I visited Whitefield Honda here in BLR this saturday and looked at the City AT. There is not even a single rupee discount on the City!!! OTR for AT model is 11.6 here!!! This is for the lower variant. For the higher variant (with sun roofs and leather seats), the OTR is 12.83!!! V-MT is 10.66! Terribly overpriced car it is now!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks