Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2011, 14:53   #61
BHPian

Re: @ Chennai BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" program on Sunday, 23rd Octo

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
It was informed by GTO and lots of clarifications went and registration queries were also raised. It was on the main page in Bold letters too. Please check ann the Bold active threads you will get. No matter they ma conduct again. I will PM the Mob number of the Co Ordinator.You can contact for the next program.
Dear Navan, I never said that it was not informed. You dont have to take it personally. What I suggested was to explore if we could set up a system where we get info like how a private message info receives us in our mailbox even if we did not log into the website.

Anyways thanks for the offer of sending the number of the co-ordinator.
Old 26th October 2011, 03:01   #62
Senior - BHPian

Re: @ Chennai BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" program on Sunday, 23rd Octo

I think as it was for very limited participants they did not inform personally or by SMS, Even after Registration also we were confused whether we have to go or not. Some got a call some got SMS. Only on GTO' instruction on the thread informing that irrespective of SNS or call we can go on if we are registered before Friday Such a way it was a program of sudden
Old 16th November 2011, 11:36   #63
Senior - BHPian

One thing that the Ford guy (not the DSFL instructor) said was that with ABS, the callipers grip (and release) the disks 1500 times in a second. Is that really the case or is it 1500 times a minute ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks