Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2011, 10:40   #16
BHPian

Re: @ Chennai BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" program on Sunday, 23rd Octo

Thanks GTO, Great Initiative and I should say that I missed out on the Bangalore Inagural edition and was feeling bad for it. But this time I sent mail on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
As long as you send the mail, you are confirmed. Just swing by the venue on Sunday. In case of any changes, Ford will call you.
A query on this, I have sent a mail, can I go directly as mentioned by you or shall I wait for the confirmation call? The reason for me asking is, I am in Bangalore and have to go to chennai, only for this event which I do not want to miss.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:50   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: @ Chennai BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" program on Sunday, 23rd Octo

how does it work? do we get a confirmation mail?
Old 19th October 2011, 10:51   #18
MAS
Senior - BHPian

The MPL dealer is exactly 4 kms away from my house. I would have loved to be a part of this program, but unfortunately i am in China and will return only on 24th. Would have been a good chance to meet fellow Chennai BHPians.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:54   #19
BHPian

Is there a calendar for this event? I would like to know if they will be in Pune
Old 19th October 2011, 11:05   #20
tud
BHPian

Thank you Ford and Team BHP for this session. Just registered.
Old 19th October 2011, 14:06   #21
BHPian

Have sent an email as well. Now all I have to do is wait till Sunday :-)

Even I would like to know if we would get a confirmation or should we just go or/and should bring a copy of the email we sent?
Old 19th October 2011, 14:38   #22
OEM
BHPian

Thanks GTO

just sent a mail to the ID. Can somebody guide me on the venue?

Coming from Madhya kailash After Tidel intersection i drive ahead and reach the turn to Ascendas and after that the right to Velachery. Do i turn right there?
Old 19th October 2011, 14:51   #23
GTO
Team-BHP Support

33 registrations up! If you are keen, please send in your confirmation soon. There are only 40 seats available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by informmaha View Post
Shall I wait for the confirmation call?
All of you will be receiving a call from Ford around Friday'ish.
Old 19th October 2011, 14:52   #24
Senior - BHPian

It is a golden opportunity for the lucky ones who are participating. I too registered right now. If there is any thing to correct in our driving we can do. Finally where is this venue.Is it in the road transport center in Taramani near the American School or some where else. Any one who knows pl post for other's sake.

Thank you for the information GTO.Just now I have sent the mail as it should be 34th one. I will wait for the call. Can I register for another member who is not a member.

Last edited by navan49 : 19th October 2011 at 14:55.
Old 19th October 2011, 15:06   #25
BHPian

I'm feeling happy on seeing Ford taking steps to spread awareness on driving skills. I've sent a mail for registration. And, Jus waiting for coming sunday.

Thanks GTO for the good initiative!!

Thanks,
Karthic
Old 19th October 2011, 15:21   #26
Senior - BHPian

Sent participatory email yesterday for joining the event. Should be coming with tbhp-ian BrainyLad who also has registered.
Old 19th October 2011, 21:51   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
I Finally where is this venue.Is it in the road transport center in Taramani near the American School or some where else. Any one who knows pl post for other's sake.
It is diagonally opposite to the Road Transport center. Please find below the directions to the center.
Attached Thumbnails
@ Chennai BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" program on Sunday, 23rd October-mplford.jpg  

Old 19th October 2011, 21:56   #28
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Dwind. I remember that place now. It is on the SRP tools side.Below the road which we use to go from SRP to Velachery. It is before the Suburban train fly over on the road.If accepted see you if you come on Sunday.
Old 19th October 2011, 22:52   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Thank you Dwind. I remember that place now. It is on the SRP tools side.Below the road which we use to go from SRP to Velachery. It is before the Suburban train fly over on the road.If accepted see you if you come on Sunday.
Sir, its on the SRP-Velachery road itself. If you are coming from Tidel, take right on the SRP tools signal which will lead to Velachery. After taking right, this is just the 2nd or 3rd building on to your left hand side.

The road will not be proper in front of the Ford showroom. I wonder if we would be able to get parking space there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
33 registrations up! If you are keen, please send in your confirmation soon. There are only 40 seats available.
All of you will be receiving a call from Ford around Friday'ish.
GTO: Should we take our cars? Parking is a problem out there and if we 40 bhpians are going to land there in our cars, then it would almost be a road-roko

And, can you put out the list of bhpians coming for this program by Friday or so?

Thanks!!
Old 19th October 2011, 22:59   #30
Senior - BHPian

You are right I know the place and location.I have to come from Medavakkam. I think the parking is going to be a problem. But we can park near the American School are below the railway track and walk.For me I have to take U turn in SRP signal which is a critical place. Other wise I will take MGR road and join OMr turn left and come from the other way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks