Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2012, 21:57   #256
BHPian

Re: Honda to Launch BRIO Automatic by Diwali EDIT - Clear Pics on Pg 7 & 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
I am also counting days till the 18th.
As per my Info and discussion with the Sales team at Solitaire Honda Borivali(E); he claims to be that cars are already in the yard. I was looking for S AT(O) which he said will be the official naming version and V AT. He has not received the detailed price list yet.

But again, all this Info was exchanged on email and since I am out of country, I am not sure how reliable this info is. He wanted to me to make payment so that he can deliver the car in a "timely" fashion.
Old 10th October 2012, 22:13   #257
Senior - BHPian

Gentlemen, I think we can safely assume that any A/T sold today's times has T/C lockup feature.
Old 11th October 2012, 09:23   #258
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz33r View Post
As per my Info and discussion with the Sales team at Solitaire Honda Borivali(E); he claims to be that cars are already in the yard. I was looking for S AT(O) which he said will be the official naming version and V AT.
I talked to the GM Sales of the local Honda dealership on Monday. So far he has not received any. He is positively inclined since I bought by Civic AT (there are very few around in Kanpur) and also referred a friend to him a couple of months ago, who bought a Jazz. But than Kanpur is a relatively Mofussil place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
I think we can safely assume that any A/T sold today's times has T/C lockup feature.
Agree, but then when we see umpteen 3+1 ATs around (i10, i20, Dzire eCS) one becomes cynical. I agree that Honda is not likely to be that stupid.
Old 11th October 2012, 19:21   #259
Distinguished - BHPian

Note from Moderator: Our official Brio Automatic Review has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion on the new thread. Thanks

Last edited by GTO : 11th October 2012 at 20:41. Reason: Adding http link instead of https
.anshuman is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks