Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2016, 11:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford's new service cost calculator for its entire range of vehicles

From my experience of recently servicing my 2012 Titanium Figo, I got a bill of 6.4k odd for the 40000 kms servicing against 4.8K that was the quoted price using the service cost app. This included some 550 INR for using the scan machine to scan for injector of any other trouble that uses electronics. I had asked to fix the issue of car shutting down on a few occasions when braking hard at high speeds. 250 INR was charged for a door trim fix that was creating some noises.
Old 8th August 2017, 19:57   #32
BHPian

I got my Ford Ecosport Titanium (Diesel) serviced for the 20,000 km checkpoint (3rd Service). It included Wheel alignment and balancing as well. It cost me Rs 5625.42. However the Ford Service Calculator showed Rs 4910. The additions were Windscreen Wash Fluid , Distilled water, Wheel alignment and balancing. Hyderabad folks, the buzz is that Fortune Ford is opening a 3rd service center at Kondapur. Keeping fingers crossed !!!

Last edited by dpkbehera : 8th August 2017 at 20:06. Reason: Additional Info
Old 28th June 2020, 09:24   #33
BHPian

Ford India seems to have removed the service cost calculator website. It is no longer available. Instead, Ford is now pushing it's Scheduled service plan for customers.
Attaching a screenshot of search results-Ford's new service cost calculator for its entire range of vehicles-screenshot_20200628092024.png

Wonder why Ford removed this very useful feature.
Ford is notorious for feature deletion over the years, but never thought this would also be included.
A.M. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2020, 17:13   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M. View Post
Ford India seems to have removed the service cost calculator website. It is no longer available.
Ford service cost calculator is still there, here's the link: https://www.fordservicepricepromise....=cos_calculate

P.S- The site is currently under maintenance (has happened before as well), but was active few days back when I checked.

Last edited by chiranjitp : 28th June 2020 at 17:15.
chiranjitp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th June 2020, 17:21   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitp View Post
Ford service cost calculator is still there, here's the link: https://www.fordservicepricepromise....=cos_calculate

P.S- The site is currently under maintenance (has happened before as well), but was active few days back when I checked.
Thank you very much for the link. I've been trying to open it since the last 2 days, but was unable to find it.
I'm about to get the servicing of my Figo Aspire, and needed it at the earliest.
A.M. is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks