Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2016, 20:45   #31
BHPian

Re: Maruti Dzire diesel AMT launched at Rs. 8.39 lakh

In my quest to purchase I visited OSL Motocorp, my experience is shared as follows

As soon as I entered the showroom I was greeted and asked to be seated while a SE would be assigned. A SE (Apoorva) came and we started off the discussion

A - Sir which vehicle are you interested in
Me - Dzire top of the range I think its called the ZDi in automatic transmission
A - Sir, Maruti has not yet launched this vehicle, you may opt for the petrol automatic
Me - But my dear, I have been in touch with 2 dealers, they have come to my house with the car for a test drive
A - Sir, you are mistaken, the car you drove was a petrol
Me - Ok, what is the price of the vehicle
A - Sir 7 lakhs something (he quoted the exact price after referring his price list)
Me - Are you sure its the Dzire Zdi AMT
A - Yes sir
Me - I shall pay up the entire amount now, please start the formalities

Thats when hell broke loose, he went to his Manager, the manager too was zapped, apparently the SE is just 2 months old and the manager 15 days old with the organization. To both of them, the Dzire AMT was like Greek. The most shocking part is that the Dzire AMT did not even appear in their price list!!

On further discussion with the manager, he went to the EDP department and checked with them, came back to me, Sir, since there is absolutely no demand for this vehicle, the EDP department decided not to include its price in the price list (how utterly unprofessional).

I then asked him, please get me the price, he vanished and never turned up for 10 mins, I walked out. Indeed horrible experience.
ALTIMAed is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th June 2016, 20:19   #32
BHPian

Re: Maruti Dzire diesel AMT launched at Rs. 8.39 lakh

Bhandari Motors has a Red available off the shelf, shall go to see this unit before making the final decision between Red or blue

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks