Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2017, 06:32   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh

Please post your ownership review as we are considering the DSG. Hows the car performing and shortcomings if any. Need to finalise a car for the family.
Old 25th August 2018, 11:04   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya180 View Post
Took delivery of (my wife's) Ameo Highline TDI DSG Candy White.
This will be her primary car.
Here are a few pictures clicked before delivery.
The car is amazing to drive, lots of torque. In S Mode the car feels super quick.
One of the best pre delivery photo shoot I have seen. The car looks so much better, infact better than what they have in their brochure.
It's has been over a year since you got your hands on this gem. Many have asked and so will I, please do an ownership review of the Ameo.
Looking forward to read and follow the same soon.
Old 25th August 2018, 17:35   #63
BHPian

We recently took delivery of our second Ameo TDI DSG, Highline+, again in Candy White shade. Will be driven by my Sister in Law.
Got the Sport Kit free alongwith the car. Everyone at the dealership recommended we get the black spoiler, but I was 100% sure that a white spoiler will look better. So we got the spoiler painted white at the dealership. And it did look way better.
Also got the sexy 16s painted in Gloss Black, and that too looks quite good.
Also got the 'Sport' decal on the sides removed, before delivery.

These small bits have made the car look quite good overall, and Im happy with how she turned out in the end.
Posting few pics here.
Attached Thumbnails
Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh-whatsapp-image-20180825-17.30.47-1.jpeg  

Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh-whatsapp-image-20180825-17.30.47-2.jpeg  

Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh-whatsapp-image-20180825-17.30.47-3.jpeg  

Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh-whatsapp-image-20180825-17.30.47-6.jpeg  

Volkswagen Ameo 1.5L Diesel launched at Rs. 6.33 lakh-whatsapp-image-20180825-17.30.47-7.jpeg  

satya180 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th August 2018, 22:39   #64
BHPian

Quote:
We recently took delivery of our second Ameo TDI DSG, Highline+, again in Candy White shade. Will be driven by my Sister in Law.
Got the Sport Kit free alongwith the car. Everyone at the dealership recommended we get the black spoiler, but I was 100% sure that a white spoiler will look better. So we got the spoiler painted white at the dealership. And it did look way better.
Also got the sexy 16s painted in Gloss Black, and that too looks quite good.
Also got the 'Sport' decal on the sides removed, before delivery.

These small bits have made the car look quite good overall, and Im happy with how she turned out in the end.
Posting few pics here.
Congratulations. There have been threads written with utmost emotions on Lineas, Fiestas and Laura's. But none were on Ameo. Personally I retaliate when people speak negative about it. Design is subjective and Ameo teaches this blatantly.

Enjoy her and keep us posted about your ownership experience. A vicarious feeling of owning a true pocket rocket.
Old 10th December 2018, 03:58   #65
BHPian

I am getting an Ameo this December and have something similar in mind. How much did the style package cost if I may ask? @satya180

Going with the trendline TDi and customizing with roof wrap and black alloys, black bootlip spoiler and an infotainment system

Last edited by t3ofil4us : 10th December 2018 at 04:00. Reason: tagged previous poster
Old 10th December 2018, 07:51   #66
BANNED

Quote:
Posting few pics here.
The ameo in the last pic is lacking the rear right alloy wheel, tyre got punctured or is there any alloy bent/break story associated with it?
Old 10th December 2018, 08:20   #67
BHPian

Quote:

These small bits have made the car look quite good overall, and I'm happy with how she turned out in the end.
Posting a few pics here.
That's a beauty you've got there. The Ameo DSG was launched a few weeks after I'd bought a new car, and I remember looking at the launch aad and screaming. The VW dealers had assured me that the DSG was not going to be on offer for the Ameo, and were pushing me to go for the Vento DSG that I couldn't afford at the time. Ended up buying the Ecosport diesel and avoiding traffic as much as possible (heavy clutch).

I think it is the best automatic option in its segment, as it has the VW build, city-friendly size, and the DSG box that offers convenience with no performance penalty. Wish you miles and miles of enjoyable motoring!!
vivekgk is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2019, 02:12   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
The ameo in the last pic is lacking the rear right alloy wheel, tyre got punctured or is there any alloy bent/break story associated with it?
just a simple puncture.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks