Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2019, 12:57   #31
BHPian

Re: Tata Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP with 7-inch touchscreen launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post

Cmon - you guys had enough fun on me on that!! But fact is, I was so disappointed in my first run without realizing I was on city mode and was all grinning after switching on to the Sports mode.

Just poking a little fun!!

But jokes apart.. For a first timer it's an easy miss(a positive if some noob pesters me for a drive ).
Turrrb0 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2019, 02:59   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Interior pics: Updated Tata Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP

Attachment 1906042

Link to Team-BHP News
In the last pic, ECO mode button can be seen. JTP twins do NOT have ECO mode.

Last edited by shaheenazk : 15th September 2019 at 03:03. Reason: mistakenly typed "third" instead of the word "last".
Old 23rd September 2019, 09:38   #33
BHPian

The models that the showrooms are getting are still with manual AC and old touch screen system. It seems Tata hasn't started manufacturing the same yet till the current stocks are cleared.
I was planning to book one yesterday but knowing the above scenario, asked the SA to contact me once they're receive the first one with 7" system after which I'll make the booking
Astonite is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 12:34   #34
SR7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonite View Post
I was planning to book one yesterday but knowing the above scenario, asked the SA to contact me once they're receive the first one with 7" system after which I'll make the booking
Hi Astonite, have you booked the updated JTP yet? When I had enquired in Nov '19, the sales guys sent me the old brochure with the updated pricelist (w.e.f 01.10.2019) while the JTP website had the updated brochure. Now that the Tiago facelift will be unveiled next month at AutoExpo 2020, will they offer the facelift with the above features? What will be JTSV's gameplan?
Old 10th January 2020, 12:48   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR7 View Post
Hi Astonite, have you booked the updated JTP yet? When I had enquired in Nov '19, the sales guys sent me the old brochure with the updated pricelist (w.e.f 01.10.2019) while the JTP website had the updated brochure. Now that the Tiago facelift will be unveiled next month at AutoExpo 2020, will they offer the facelift with the above features? What will be JTSV's gameplan?
No I did not. Our Jetta is on sale so waiting to see what's going to be its replacement then I'll look at whether a hatchback is needed or not.
Astonite is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks