Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Are you an auto consultant to your family & friends?
Yes 378 91.30%
No 36 8.70%
Voters: 414. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2022, 11:00   #76
BHPian

Re: Are you an auto consultant to your family & friends?

The de-factor auto consultant in the family and even in the extended one (our WhatsApp family group has a head count of 100+)

Though most of the family patriarchs are in favour of Maruti and Toyota depending on need basis, me and my cousin have helped influence a lot of younger ones to go for Tata (nexon), Kia (seltos) and Ford (EcoSport).

Plus, the teambhp threads add a lot of value during decision making situations, and families and friends have been happy with the purchase they have made, which is influenced by teambhp reviews and our own consulting knowledge

So, yes. I’m the auto consultant offering my services for free in my inner circle, consisting of a large, but connected extended family and friends.

Gives me a sense of satisfaction to see happy faces after consulting and reviewing unbiased teambhp threads and ownership posts.
Old 29th January 2022, 13:43   #77
BHPian

Re: Are you an auto consultant to your family & friends?

I am more or less a big fan of European cars for their solid build quality. But sadly I don't have a say in the purchase at my parents' home! But most family members ask me about cars and I end up suggesting German cars
We have a Toyota Innova Crysta at home and it was only for the passenger comfort and ease of use that we bought it. Else I'd go for a Mercedes Benz GLC

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks