Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2021, 04:57   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Is it time to move on from brand Honda?

It's indeed sad and true. Honda seems to have the least buzz in the market right now, and are just relying on the erstwhile glory of their compact/ mid size sedans. Nothing from the company leadership about plans for the next 2-3 years. It's only us enthusiasts who "hope" for midsized Crossovers etc. On the other hand, MG India is launching their 4th product in less than 3 years of market presence.
I am sure that even the dealerships would be looking for better prospects.
Old 21st September 2021, 12:57   #92
BHPian

In a couple of hours from now is the world premiere of the production model of the N7X on the YouTube channel "hondaisme". Hoping it'll turn out to be something promising. And, in a couple of years from now, it may hit our market. Damn, they are so so slow.
Old 24th July 2023, 10:08   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroom_vroom View Post
I completely trust this FNG guy now and have started giving all my cars (that are not under warranty) to this guy for maintenance.
Could you share the details of FNG, please. I currently live in Pune and I have a Honda Amaze. I'm thinking of moving away from dealer service center for my regular service. Last time, the SA listed down lot of things that need to be changed in next regular service. When I asked him to explain in detail, he was not able to and unwilling to give me reasons.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks