Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2022, 01:49   #361
BHPian

re: The 2022 Maruti Brezza, now launched at Rs 7.99 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
SmartPlay Pro+, rear AC vent, paddle shifters on AT,360 cam is pretty much confirmed. HUD should also be there given it is also there in new baleno.
Hoping against hope for ventilated seats but very slim chance it would be there.
The feature list looks decent and since Brezza already has a very effective air-conditioner, I don't think anybody would really miss those ventilated seats. It would be a pleasantly surprising addition though if they do get offered, even if in select higher variants.

Would love to see the dash layout, shades, and materials used (any leaked pics available?). Hope they'd do a good job of transforming the optics of an otherwise grizzled interior. I know quite a few people who simply didn't buy it because of its age old and boring interiors.
Herschey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2022, 06:05   #362
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschey View Post
Would love to see the dash layout, shades, and materials used (any leaked pics available?)
As of now these are the only scoop pics of the interiors. Dash layout will become snazzier for sure, msil will try their best to close the gap it has with kia, hyundai and even mahindra in this segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravind_M92 View Post
Shots of upcoming Brezza from Rushlane Facebook page
cr4nkshaft is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2022, 12:01   #363
BHPian

The reaction on the thread is that of sheer excitement.

MS can generate so much enthusiasm with not so much of work. It really shows the brands connect with Indians.

Hopefully the product and the pricing match the market expectations.
Old 3rd June 2022, 17:24   #364
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
Can members here pls advise if we really have a headstart with unofficial bookings via dealer or is it just a sales tactics?
Which is the best Maruti Suzuki dealership in Bangalore for car purchase?
I booked the new brezza via the present brezza booking number. As per the dealer they will book the model you need (vxi, zxi, zxi+, or any other model) in the present brezza booking number. As soon as the official bookings open they will transfer the booking number to the new brezza. The launch is expected to be around 29 or 30th. People who have booked the present gen brezza will also have an option to either go with the present gen or with the new gen. This is what 2 dealership in my home town told me. I have booked the new gen brezza in both dealerships. I have been told I can expect to get the car in July.
The 2 dealerships are Mandovi motors who seemed to be a bit more informed about the new gen brezza the next dealership is Bharath, they seemed a bit off with their details but I still went a head with the booking since their booking amount was just 2k whereas the forementioned dealer had a booking amount of 11k.
Shonith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2022, 18:06   #365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonith View Post
I booked the new brezza via the present brezza booking number. As per the dealer they will book the model you need (vxi, zxi, zxi+, or any other model) in the present brezza booking number. As soon as the official bookings open they will transfer the booking number to the new brezza. The launch is expected to be around 29 or 30th. People who have booked the present gen brezza will also have an option to either go with the present gen or with the new gen. This is what 2 dealership in my home town told me. I have booked the new gen brezza in both dealerships. I have been told I can expect to get the car in July.
The 2 dealerships are Mandovi motors who seemed to be a bit more informed about the new gen brezza the next dealership is Bharath, they seemed a bit off with their details but I still went a head with the booking since their booking amount was just 2k whereas the forementioned dealer had a booking amount of 11k.
I too have booked the brezza with the model of my choice a month back and specifying that i need the new model. Gimmick or not that you are in priority remains to be seen. All the best to us.
Latebloomer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 00:49   #366
VIZ
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
I too have booked the brezza with the model of my choice a month back and specifying that i need the new model.
Which dealer was it? was it in Bangalore?
Old 6th June 2022, 00:53   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
Which dealer was it? was it in Bangalore?
All dealers are taking it, mine was Pratham motors.
Latebloomer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 06:48   #368
BHPian

I guess the production of the current generation Brezza has already stopped with suppliers not getting any further new orders. The new Brezza will definitely be revealed within this month if not early next month. So, in all probability whoever is booking one now, is likely to get a new Brezza only.
Carma2017 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 10:46   #369
BHPian

After a lot of thought , didn't book the s-cross auto and went with the brezza automatic with mandovi motors. As per the sales representative the car would launch in last week of June & delivery would start after 15th July. He took our booking with the old model. When enquired he said there are 20 bookings already done for the new model.

I am still thinking of booking the scross in case I don't like the new model ��
Old 6th June 2022, 16:54   #370
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
New Maruti Brezza launch, price announcement on June 30.
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed the launch of the new Brezza on June 30.

The 2022 Maruti Brezza, now launched at Rs 7.99 lakh-20220606_165232.jpg

Last edited by Venkatesh : 6th June 2022 at 16:55.
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 17:09   #371
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed the launch of the new Brezza on June 30.
Thanks for sharing. Didn't see anything on social media handles.. is this direct to automotive publications?
Old 6th June 2022, 17:16   #372

I’m actually more looking forward to the new Urban Cruiser. The front facia of the Brezza is not to my liking, but I like every other feature from the leaks.
Hopefully Toyota comes up with a bit different design.
Old 6th June 2022, 19:00   #373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueNM View Post
I’m actually more looking forward to the new Urban Cruiser.
The new Brezza is not going to be shared with Toyota, if the leaks and whispers are to be believed.
Old 6th June 2022, 19:27   #374
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
The new Brezza is not going to be shared with Toyota, if the leaks and whispers are to be believed.
That will be a big setback for their relationship. I can't imagine why would Maruti even do that but let's see. The launch isn't far now.

Maruti just officially announced the 30th June launch.
Old 6th June 2022, 20:46   #375
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueNM View Post
I’m actually more looking forward to the new Urban Cruiser. The front facia of the Brezza is not to my liking, but I like every other feature from the leaks.
Hopefully Toyota comes up with a bit different design.
There is no Urban Cruiser in the making based on new Brezza. The current generation Urban Cruiser will breathe it's last, at least in India soon. This is what is known to Suzuki supplier base. The Hyryder will probably take over that mantle and carry forward the Urban Cruiser Tag in my opinion.
Carma2017 is offline   (6) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks