Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2007, 12:06   #91
Senior - BHPian

hey. . .damn funny vid.

I think the car they they were shooting from was also a skoda, a lura i think, none the less, this ones way better than any hatch in india, way better. . .

waitin for it with my arms wide open
Old 25th June 2007, 12:13   #92
BHPian

Saw a black Fabia on Sunday morning at about 6:30 near Halli Tindi on Bull temple road. It had some yellow stickers to cover the front and the back logo and the name. I just loved the car though! Guys in and around hanumanth nagar, please post pics if you manage to click any.
Old 25th June 2007, 13:54   #93
BHPian

Folks, Do we have any "wisemen" who have already booked Fabia here? Or atleast neighbours of wisemen?

If so, please post some more info about Fabia....

Apologies, if Fabia specks are classified and national security is at stake
Old 25th June 2007, 14:34   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
Hi,
My neibhour today told me that bookings for Skoda Fabia started (hyderabad) and would cost around 7-8 lakhs. He booked two Fabia's already (one for him and one for his friend). He said that, the bookings only available for existing Skoda customers. Of course, my neibhour owns a Laura and Octavia. What about other cities?
hey ravi,

Can you confirm the same news ??? becase when i called up the Skoda Dealer, they denied the same flat.

cheers
Old 25th June 2007, 21:07   #95
BANNED

skoda fabia launch in sept/oct

hey, guys i have confirmed with the skoda dealer in delhi, bookings havent started and the launch is in sept/oct and would be priced between 5 - 7 lacs for 1.2 petrol and 1.4 diesel.
Old 25th June 2007, 21:44   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac 427 View Post
hey ravi,

Can you confirm the same news ??? becase when i called up the Skoda Dealer, they denied the same flat.

cheers
Hi,
the booking is unofficial. Knowing the launch of Fabia in Sep/Oct, the dealer might be giving unofficial bookings to some loyal skoda customers.
Old 25th June 2007, 21:51   #97
BANNED

it was being shot from laura
Old 25th June 2007, 22:06   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
CONFIRMED WITH THE DEALER IN DELHI, IT IS COMING IN SEPT-OCT 2007.A LINK TO A VIDEO SHOT ON BANGALORE-MYSORE HIGHWAY OF FABIA BEING TEST DRIVEN. HAS A GREAT ROAD PRESENCE.
LINK - YouTube - skoda fabia
Good video. The conversation was really funny

Seems the Fabia has great road presence. It is really good.
Old 25th June 2007, 22:06   #99
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
it was being shot from laura
You've taken that video ?
Old 25th June 2007, 22:26   #100
BANNED

i haven't taken that video, but from the video you can easily make out that the video is taken from a Laura
Old 26th June 2007, 07:11   #101
Senior - BHPian

the car looks very good in the video, more than the car the conversation is the best part. Couldn't stop laughing and woke up my parents early in the morning
Old 26th June 2007, 11:13   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
The booking is unofficial. Knowing the launch of Fabia in Sep/Oct, the dealer might be giving unofficial bookings to some loyal skoda customers
Would you care to explain how? And what benifit the customer get? Discounts? Anyway, thank you for your comments, I am amused to know that there are such people also

On a lighter note,

There shall be any backgroud check by Interpol to see whether you/ your ancestors have driven/sat in any automobile from other manufacturers. If so, you are not eligible

Once you are selected throught the stringent process, you'll have to sign a confidentiality contract that thou shall not reveal any specs of Fabia to anyone on earth- you wouldn't even open the hood. Breach could lead to death penalty

PS; There will be a loyalty bonus, that must paid by all customers to Skoda

Last edited by WhiteKnight : 26th June 2007 at 11:15.
Old 26th June 2007, 11:16   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight View Post
After driving your Fabia enough, you also get a chance to have a look at Skoda service costs. You can thereby increase your loyalty to Skoda.
Old 26th June 2007, 13:14   #104

even i am eagerly awaiting that car. Skoda first planned a launch in 2005!
God knows why they have delayed it
Old 26th June 2007, 13:39   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight View Post
Would you care to explain how? And what benifit the customer get? Discounts? Anyway, thank you for your comments, I am amused to know that there are such people also

On a lighter note,

There shall be any backgroud check by Interpol to see whether you/ your ancestors have driven/sat in any automobile from other manufacturers. If so, you are not eligible

Once you are selected throught the stringent process, you'll have to sign a confidentiality contract that thou shall not reveal any specs of Fabia to anyone on earth- you wouldn't even open the hood. Breach could lead to death penalty

Hey Dudue,
It is my neighbour who booked the Fabia and not me. He owns two skodas (Octavia and Laura) and liked them both very well. He is not a technical person. He always does long drives on business purposes and he found them to be excellent. He is in need of another car, and he booked Fabia. I do not know the terms and conditions of the booking. Officially the Fabia bookings may not have started, but somehow he said he booked to Fabias through the dealer, one for him and one for his friend. I have enough confidence that he booked truly. He has been out of town for the last two weeks and the next time when I found him, I will try to get the details.

Last edited by ravi@64bhp : 26th June 2007 at 13:41.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks