Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2024, 11:15   #76
BHPian

Re: Fast forward 1.5 years since Ford's exit, and the company still cares about its customers

Got the 90k km service done on our Fiesta, before commencing a 1300 km road trip last week.

Had initially gone to Dhruvan Ford in Pallikaranai on Wednesday, the 10th of January, but they had a lot of vehicles to attend before the Pongal holidays and hence could not take my car for that week. They kindly requested that I come after the Pongal holidays were over. They actually offered a pickup.

Since I had planned to go on a road trip during the Pongal holidays, I wanted the car to be serviced and checked upon before the trip.

Called up Hans Ford in Guindy and they were ready to pick the car up on the following day i.e. Thursday, the 11th of January.

The annual service was carried out and the car was inspected. The only finding from their side after the inspection, was a weak clutch, but according to them, that would not require immediate intervention.

The total amount after a regular service, some interior disinfection, exterior wash and few other small bits like a broken third brake light bulb etc was Rs. 5641.
Fast forward 1.5 years since Ford's exit, and the company still cares about its customers-picsart_240120_105953809.png

Fast forward 1.5 years since Ford's exit, and the company still cares about its customers-picsart_240120_105924411.jpg

The car was returned on Saturday, we went on a 1300km road trip on Sunday and the car performed extremely well. link (1300 kilometer road-trip from Chennai to Munnar, in our 14-year old Ford Fiesta 1.6L)

It has almost been 2.5 years since Ford's exit now, yet there's nothing to complain about the service experience. Over the counter parts availability may be a problem, but the parts do come when an order is placed. Overall I am happy with the service experience, infact it is much much better that what I experienced with Hyundai for our Grand i10.

Thank you

Last edited by DocwithFiesta : 20th January 2024 at 11:16.
DocwithFiesta is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks