Old 11th October 2007, 23:54   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopz View Post
Where is our poor Nimz?
yo Gopz.. here I am!!
Old 11th October 2007, 23:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

Woowww, 50000 thats a huge amount of money for a car costing 4L. Thats around 8% or so of the car price.
Old 11th October 2007, 23:58   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
"The Spark has received rave reviews from auto experts and customers alike for its class-leading performances. This special promotion is GM India's way of thanking our discerning customers, who have shown tremendous enthusiasm for our carlines," GM India Vice-President Marketing Sales and After Sales Ankush Arora said.
Have you ever noticed that the first few customers who buy the car..(i also gave my valuable feedback on a 6 page questionnaire from TNS Global on Spark) and paved the way for whatever landmark / anniversary hardly get anything..
Old 11th October 2007, 23:59   #19
Senior - BHPian

wow! go sparky go!

Old 12th October 2007, 00:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
50000 thats a huge amount of money for a car costing 4L. Thats around 8% or so of the car price.
I see U're weak in maths.
Old 12th October 2007, 00:13   #21
BHPian

So is it worth the at less 50k...pls suggest..shuld i consider it?

Hi! I've been waiting for the festive offer and now see this spark giving 50k cash off!! so Suggest me please if this car is worth its cost now. I need car which is good in performance and economical with good space inside.
I had its test ride and quite liked it but that time i found it expensive for the features its providing now after 50k disc. should i consider it?

Please suggest...or should i wait for new PA from Hyundai.
Old 12th October 2007, 01:47   #22
Senior - BHPian

Well either they aren't selling or GM India's got their brains finally in the right place! Good for the customer I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
I see U're weak in maths.
Yeah, big time!!

Busa - On 4L a 50k discount is 12.5%

Anna Nitrous Smith - I think he got confused between 4L & 50k & posted 8% as 40k is 8% of 5L!!

Last edited by iraghava : 12th October 2007 at 01:51.
Old 12th October 2007, 03:07   #23
Senior - BHPian

Actually i meant the cost with registration + Taxes + Insurance + Accesories = 5L, ok that comes out to be 10%, enough of saving myself, sorry for the maths
Old 12th October 2007, 05:04   #24
BHPian

GM dealers bangalore

If there is no catch to this offer, I might go ahead and take this offer. Which GM dealer in Bangalore is better? TVS or Garuda?
Old 12th October 2007, 08:34   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer551 View Post
Hi! I've been waiting for the festive offer and now see this spark giving 50k cash off!! so Suggest me please if this car is worth its cost now. I need car which is good in performance and economical with good space inside.
I had its test ride and quite liked it but that time i found it expensive for the features its providing now after 50k disc. should i consider it?

I would suggest, wait till Nov first week. We may see some new offers. GM was already giving 35 K discount but seems did not work well, now they added more spice. Spark still look costly even at this price. They should give 15 % discount as minimum.
Old 12th October 2007, 10:31   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
The offer is valid only for bookings taking place between October 12 and October 22
Aren't they shooting themselves in the foot? Prospective customers buying the car after those dates will know that GM has an approx Rs.50K margin to play with.
Old 12th October 2007, 10:40   #27
rkg
Senior - BHPian

reduction is in Ex showroom price

the reduction is in Ex showroom price hence there will be proportionate reduction in road tax( huge in south india) and also insurance cost.
Old 12th October 2007, 10:50   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer551 View Post

I would say go ahead. It is definitely worth the price. The LS was a tad overpriced compared to the Swift LX, but this is no doubt a gooood package.

This is definitely very peppy and quite spacious/comfortable among the cars in its range. Go ahead!
Old 12th October 2007, 11:03   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
I would say go ahead. It is definitely worth the price. The LS was a tad overpriced compared to the Swift LX, but this is no doubt a gooood package.

This is definitely very peppy and quite spacious/comfortable among the cars in its range. Go ahead!
Hmm...ya thinking on same lines...but I somehow like Palio Stile 1.1 top model better at the price they offering with 40k discount. Only thing is that everyone gives negative feedback for its TATA after sales service and parts availability. Otherwise I cant find any car which can compete fiat in term of performance and safety. Really puzzled for this one...
Old 12th October 2007, 11:13   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
I would suggest, wait till Nov first week. We may see some new offers. GM was already giving 35 K discount but seems did not work well, now they added more spice. Spark still look costly even at this price. They should give 15 % discount as minimum.
Ya 35k was there but I dont think it was cash discount. Dont know eaxctly.
I was expecting some discount on its UVA model which is also good car but nothing so far from Chevvy....dont know what kind of marketing strategies ...As per me if they reduce UVA price 30k it can become volume sales model for them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks