Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2007, 08:49   #106
Team-BHP Support

Anybody seen the SRV in colours other than blue or black?

The black SRV looks drop-dead gorgeous, while i feel the blue looks dumb!

A little OT: But i think my signature matches this situation (NHC v/s SRV)
Quote:
Some succeed while some flop! Its not always that the flopped ones are the best and the ones that succeed are the worst!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 8th December 2007 at 08:51.
Old 8th December 2007, 15:30   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
There are lots & lots of NHC users on this forum. Nobody has reported any major issue with it. It probably has the least problems among all the cars sold, for its price & below. Thats a testimony of its build quality & customer satisfaction. Why just India, around the world too.

Then why do you say its not good?
I think Honda owners are so emotionally attached to the brand. After arguing with so many people that Honda cars are worth their price and all that, which owner is going to cry aloud and say that it has problems? I'm not saying that they hide their problems. I'm trying to say that if they are hiding problems, this should be surely one.
Old 8th December 2007, 16:50   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by opendro View Post
I think Honda owners are so emotionally attached to the brand. After arguing with so many people that Honda cars are worth their price and all that, which owner is going to cry aloud and say that it has problems? I'm not saying that they hide their problems. I'm trying to say that if they are hiding problems, this should be surely one.
Bro this thread is not to discuss honda's quality and problem. Please stick to the topic. And if you are still Interested then start another thread and try and struggle to defend yourself from the thousands of testimonies you will get from honda owners. And there is nothing to hide about it.
Old 8th December 2007, 17:22   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Anybody seen the SRV in colours other than blue or black?

The black SRV looks drop-dead gorgeous, while i feel the blue looks dumb!

A little OT: But i think my signature matches this situation (NHC v/s SRV)
After 1 year, I saw one in the Showroom at Coimbatore (after the doscounts ?, a light golden color.
Old 8th December 2007, 17:47   #110
BHPian

Guys, is there a single SRV owner in this forum. If yes then he/she can share the experience.

If no, then may be somebody can try to invite atleast one SRV owner here.

I know it may sound ridiculous but it would provide first hand experience from daily driving rather than word of mouth or 10 mins test drives or the specs comparison.
Old 8th December 2007, 19:04   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksterraghu View Post
How exactly do you fly with low end torque? Enlighten me!

PS: Please don't use SMS lingo.
Hey buddy, if you want to see me fly you are most welcome.

@diabloo

Comparing the NHC with the Aveo is damn justifed & as per the calculations i had carried out before the purchase of the car, the break even point arrives after 4 years even if you consider your NHC to be shelling out 15kmpl & Aveo to be 10kmpl which is not the case.

Sorry for going OT.

Regarding the Actual FE of SRV, one of my friends owns the same & the car gives him between 9-10kmpl in city & he also flies like me.

No offences meant.
Old 8th December 2007, 20:39   #112
BANNED

People want trouble free cars & Honda offer that. Their cars are indeed trouble free. If there is any problem then Honda will be the first one to acknowledge that. Since their customer base is large, their customer would have cried at given forum. But thats not the case.
Why should we just buy their cars & help them book profits? What stake do we have in Honda to turn a blind eye to the problems in Honda cars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by opendro View Post
Old 8th December 2007, 20:42   #113
BANNED

God damn FE. Aveo can never match the fit, finish, interiors, engine, ease of driving of NHC. Thats why the premium - not to break-even after 4 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.ppl View Post
Comparing the NHC with the Aveo is damn justifed & as per the calculations i had carried out before the purchase of the car, the break even point arrives after 4 years even if you consider your NHC to be shelling out 15kmpl & Aveo to be 10kmpl which is not the case.
Old 8th December 2007, 21:08   #114
BHPian

Quote:
God damn FE. Aveo can never match the fit, finish, interiors, engine, ease of driving of NHC. Thats why the premium - not to break-even after 4 years.
Hahahahahaha. I might die laughin.

Talking about Fit, Finish & Interiors the NHC is a lame sick duckling & aveo an awesome work of crftsmanship. Even other NHC fellows agree to that.

What ease of diving. The NHC can be beaten by a Tractor at a Drag!!! .

The premium is because their product is selling & they are showing snob value of that.

Plain Truth
Old 8th December 2007, 21:36   #115
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
If there is any problem then Honda will be the first one to acknowledge that.
Why didn't they acknowledge braking issues with City, which magazines and owners have reported? Why didn't they acknowledge suspension issues with Civic? Inspite of customers 'crying at various forums' they still introduced ABS in the VTec version only? Why?

Agreed Honda makes excellent cars. Honda is a very respected company also, and one has to respect them for bringing in latest from the international scene, and leading the segments they are in. However, acknowledging customer complaints and requests is not something they are so good at.

Infact, i guess, Chevrolet is better in this regard. But, sad to say, they haven't done so with the SRV!

(This should be another thread- Is City worth the premium? Else this thread will get locked soon)
Old 8th December 2007, 21:39   #116
Senior - BHPian

Why is this thread still open ?????
Old 8th December 2007, 22:16   #117
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Why is this thread still open ?????
Correct. This thread is not going anywhere and Honda talk has started.

High time to close this thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks