Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2008, 14:55   #31
BHPian

Oh BTW, there are some petrol pumps in Pune who are not selling more than 150 / 200/- per 2-wheeler. Beware of such situations. You can't do much but see the panic spread.
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:04   #32
Senior - BHPian

Read in the papers that raids conducted by the OMC officials have unearthed fuel in excess of 1000 litres in petrol pumps that were supposedly dry (with a "No stocks" board).

Looks like even the petrol pumpwala's figured that they could make some quick bucks in addition to the usual tricks that they use !!
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:06   #33
BHPian

well this is not just in Pune,

Here in bangalore too there was a huge line at the bunk. Some people even bringing in 20-30Liter cans to store fuel ! Reminds me of the old cold war era !

Whats happening is it really going to jump by 10-20bux?
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:18   #34
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
Where do you guys normally fill up? I fill up at Sai expressway HPCL pump just near the start of the expressway. One advantage is that Normal unleaded is cheaper by Rs 2 compared to the city price and its just on one of my routes to the office.
I normally fill up at the company-operated BP bunk near Expressway toll gate (Pune side). Excellent bunk, no adulteration. Since I do Pune-Mumbai-Pune every week, I normally don't have to fill up at any other bunk. But this time I had to fill up at Mumbai because I took the family to the IPL game. Normally I use the company operated BP bunk at Bandra-Kurla complex, again quite reliable.

Last week I did not travel to Mumbai and so went to the bunk near RTO (Sangam Nagar bridge) at Pune. Did not get Speed 97, so drove on to the Expressway toll gate to fill up there

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks