Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2010, 09:51   #196
BHPian

Indica V2 Turbomax

Tata Motors presents Indica V2 Turbomax ? More Car Per Car

Tata has introduced a new BS4 version of Indica V2 Turbo and has called it Turbomax. It is priced @ Rs.3.64L ex-showroom Mumbai (w/o octroi).
Old 19th August 2010, 10:36   #197
Senior - BHPian

Vista is a super VFM IMO. When i went to Tata showroom i was surprised to see the pricing of Vista Petrol & Diesel both. It offer lots of value for your money with features. Quality is also improved over years. Only thing i didn't like is centrally located dashboard. I guess Tata should give Manza dashboard to Vista now as they are same. It will boost sales for Vista for sure. Many people dont choose Vista only because of its different dashboard.
Old 20th August 2010, 14:42   #198
BHPian

Sorry mate, I like the centre console. Its something which sets apart the car from others in the same bracket. At 1st look even I was sceptical, but after owning the car for more than 1.5 years I have started liking it. In fact its better since there's no obstruction in front.
Old 21st August 2010, 05:26   #199
BHPian

I agree. both TATA as a car maker and VISTA as a car need to evolve. From a VFM offering, VISTA needs to build character. TATA also have to start build capabilities in better steering feedack and gearbox to start with.

I would like VISTA platform to churn out a hatch / mini suv crossover to be based one step above VISTA with 4X4 or AWD. And also the VISTA sport to compete with the i20 and Polo.
Old 21st August 2010, 07:46   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post
At 1st look even I was sceptical, but after owning the car for more than 1.5 years I have started liking it
This can be a generic statement meant for Indica/ Spark's centre console, Swift's design, wagonR's grill, Ritz's rear('arrow shaped', 'futuristic').

While the others are aesthetic, the console placement is a subjective debate on form vs functionality.
Old 23rd August 2010, 15:32   #201
BHPian

Recently I made to visit to the new car showrooms for assisting my friend to select a car. Even though my friend has finally chosen the Swift Dzire, my liking
was always with Manza. Even Vista seems to be an excellent car, if you are not much bothered about 'that huge' dickey space. But, Manza was having a royal look like a king, especially in the off white color.
Old 27th August 2010, 17:40   #202
BHPian

We are talking about Polo,Micra ,Fabia but we are forgetting both in petrol and diesel, Vista is the only one offering a 4 pot cylinder from amongst the ones mentioned above and apart from all the features and brand name and stuff. Figo and Swift do come with 4 pot engines though.

Infact I was surprised to see the built quality of Figo ,there was a distinct THUNK when i closed the door.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks