Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2010, 06:14   #91
Senior - BHPian

Blue&Me is compatible only with stock HU

Blue&Me stops working if the stock HU is changed. And the steering controls don't work either.
Only option left is to either get an amplifier and speaker upgrade or just the stock speakers can be replaced with better ones though the result is not as good. But there is a considerable improvement.
Old 8th August 2010, 12:23   #92
BHPian

Has anyone paired the blackberry 8520 and got the message reader to work?
I have successfully paired it with my Linea Blue&Me but the message reader does not work... am trying to find a solution...
Old 8th August 2010, 12:28   #93
Team-BHP Support

Guys is there any way to get the song name of a CD displayed on the MID?
Old 16th August 2010, 23:58   #94
BHPian

Hey guys,

I saw an update to Blue and Me to 5.5 version on the Fiat website. Does anyone know about this and has anyone tried to update to 5.5 version. Also I am unable to use the message reader with my phone Samsung Omnia i900. Does anyone know how it works. Website listed below

http://www.fiat.com/cgi-bin/pbrand.d...OID=1074620774

Kailash
Old 17th August 2010, 02:32   #95
BHPian

I did the upgrade as the older firmware did not correctly read my Nokia N97 mini. It is a simple enough process. Unfortunately the message reader doesn't work with the newer phones and is most comfortable with the older Sony Ericssons.
Old 10th October 2010, 16:10   #96
BHPian

Hi All Blue & Me Users, asking a stupid question, is their a way i can have Blue & Me on Dynamic pack linea??
Old 10th October 2010, 17:34   #97
ajai_dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
Hi All Blue & Me Users, asking a stupid question, is their a way i can have Blue & Me on Dynamic pack linea??
Yes there is but its a lot of hard work and you will need a donner emotion pk which has a intact system and steering. The Fiat service guy who explained about the Linea Emo Pk. told me that the system was independent and can function in isolation this was in response to my question "Kya Blue and Me will work if main CD system is dead or OFF"

Old 11th October 2010, 11:05   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Yes there is but its a lot of hard work and you will need a donner emotion pk which has a intact system and steering. The Fiat service guy who explained about the Linea Emo Pk. told me that the system was independent and can function in isolation this was in response to my question "Kya Blue and Me will work if main CD system is dead or OFF"
Sorry!!The above was a bouncer to me!!
Does this mean that with Dynamic model (Not Emo Model), i can get a Blue N Me pack by paying extra?
Old 11th October 2010, 15:40   #99
ajai_dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
Does this mean that with Dynamic model (Not Emo Model), i can get a Blue N Me pack by paying extra?
No you cant its not an option but you can get it installed from 3rd party who will use a Blue & Me unit from another car and fit it to your car. This means that you have to get the blue and me unit from a junk yard or from a donner Linea. Fiat or their dealers dont install blue and me in any other model than Emo Pk.

Old 16th October 2010, 22:54   #100
BHPian

Need help!! The same problem I have raised some time back. I have @28 GB of songs on a 30 GB Ipod, all songs are MP3. "Disk Usage" is enables on the Ipod.

Blue&Me reads the ipod pretty fast, unfortunately it loads only @16 GB of songs. Is there any limit on the number of songs Blue&Me can load?

Is there anyone who is facing a similar issue?
Old 17th October 2010, 00:28   #101
Senior - BHPian

@Ferrari1976- Someone has even used a 320GB portable Hard Drive with Blue&Me successfully.
Also, refer to J. Ravi's Linea thread for assistance on iPod compatibility with Microsoft Blue&Me.
He has some Blue&Me adapter for iPod as well that gives full control of iPod and even charges it.

Also, why don't you use a pen drive? Does iPod have any added advantage? You can just put one pen drive there and leave it. It is highly convenient as well as the location of USB port is bit high up so that it does not cause any obstruction as well.
Old 17th October 2010, 10:20   #102
UKR
BHPian

I am facing a problem connecting my mobile to Blue & Me as mass storage. In mass storage mode my phone will be shown as two drives, first drive for the internal memory and the second for the memory card. The issue is that Blue & Me detects only the first drive i.e the internal memory of the phone. But all my mp3s are in the second drive. Is there any way the Blue & Me could be made to detect both the drives?
Old 1st December 2010, 14:00   #103
BHPian

Hi all. My Blue and Me has stopped responding to the "phone button". There is no Blue and Me display. This is within 2 days of buying my Linea. Though I can't blame Fiat for it still...

How do I upgrade to a higher version?
Old 1st December 2010, 17:47   #104
BHPian

Try resetting the system by disconnecting the battery for like 5 minutes and reconnecting. It has happened to me once. Reset worked fine!

Also, post the version of your installed edition...
Old 3rd December 2010, 18:52   #105
BHPian

Hi All,

I got a new GP and planning to upgrade my mobile handset to a bluetooth handset. What mobile phone spec do I need to check to ensure that the SMS reader function will work with Blue & Me?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks