Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2008, 19:32   #166
BHPian

Tata is actually treating all there customers like crap IMO, and for the Linea just wait and see how Tata-Fiat is gonna redo the Whole Screw up that Fiat did with the Palio,Uno,Siena. Mark My Words. Never Have I ever Seen Such Treatment or Service. I Tried my level best to raise the standards of Fiat, I failed miserably,so I quit.
Old 19th December 2008, 20:03   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Tata is actually treating all there customers like crap IMO, and for the Linea just wait and see how Tata-Fiat is gonna redo the Whole Screw up that Fiat did with the Palio,Uno,Siena. Mark My Words. Never Have I ever Seen Such Treatment or Service. I Tried my level best to raise the standards of Fiat, I failed miserably,so I quit.
This is sad.
Old 19th December 2008, 20:11   #168
BHPian

Quote:

That is a sad story, atleast u should have waited till the launch of Linea

How did the miserable failure on ur part affect u personally was it emmotional setback to ur carrear did u went through any councilling to overcome this traumatic situation?
Old 19th December 2008, 21:55   #169
oss
BHPian

Quote:
That's sad.

Are you saying that we should stay away from Fiat cars, specifically Linea??
Old 20th December 2008, 01:41   #170
BHPian

Quote:
Hey, that's unfortunate. You have been supplying this forum with unique insights from your position.

However its notoriously tough to manage dealerships and I am sure there will be horror stories from all brands including Maruti which has a pretty robust customer service culture and program but of late I am noticing its falling apart a bit. So hopefully your experience is limited to that dealership.

I am sure the effort is on from both Tata and Fiat but its not coming through at the dealership level. I recently went to Ford and Linkway Honda and the sales people were quite inadequate and astonishingly ill-informed, and that's a tragedy because all your marketing and advertising spend depends on that sales person as the first point of contact doing a good job. All these manufacturers have programs for training and customer service but clearly the problem is bigger than we from the outside think because a lot is lost in translation.
Old 20th December 2008, 08:04   #171
BHPian

Quote:
My family owns both Xeta n Dzire. I can tell you that atleast in cyberabad(hyd), the a*s of tata is far better than that of Maruti.
Old 20th December 2008, 11:02   #172
BHPian

ALL Dealerships has a BAD Boys Tag !!! I think there should be high competition on this market. Then only this service center will realize the value of customer. This is my exp when I go to Metro Ford Bangalore.
I also Suggest that FIAT should open some own show room apart from depending on TATA. Or only Sales Counter for FIAT no TATA.
Old 20th December 2008, 15:31   #173
BHPian

Fiat Linea Coming Soon !!!

Until recently the Fiat India website said Fiat Linea to be launched on Jan 14th. But today, when I visited, it has been chaged to "Fiat Linea Coming soon". Does this mean the launch date is shifted again. Should we be reading between the lines
Old 20th December 2008, 17:25   #174
Senior - BHPian

i think they may launch it at the bangalore auto expo 9-11 jan 2009
Old 20th December 2008, 17:58   #175
BHPian

All fiat-bashers, it has been done enough times. Please focus on features and launch dates and if any dates / reviews / news related to the product. We can discuss A.S.S., dealer treatment, etc in short term & long-term ownership report-card section.
Old 20th December 2008, 18:04   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I Tried my level best to raise the standards of Fiat, I failed miserably,so I quit.
What exactly did you do to raise the standards of Fiat?

Not that it wouldve taken a lot of effort, anyway.
Old 20th December 2008, 18:39   #177
BHPian

Quote:
Oh thats really sad to hear for u and FIAT! Who failed you btw..

So where have you joined, Honda?
Old 20th December 2008, 18:43   #178
Senior - BHPian

BTW can someone change the title of this thread? It sounds like the vehicle is taking a toilet break, and seeing how long its taking out there it definitely isnt a leak.
Old 20th December 2008, 18:50   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbler View Post
Until recently the Fiat India website said Fiat Linea to be launched on Jan 14th. But today, when I visited, it has been chaged to "Fiat Linea Coming soon". Does this mean the launch date is shifted again. Should we be reading between the lines
[COLOR=black]Never seen a company so inconsistent and ill planned. I am sure the date's have now been moved further away from the 14th. I find no other reason for them to remove the actual date of 14th from the website. Even before the launch I am beginning to have feeling of not trustworthy of fiat.[/COLOR]
Old 20th December 2008, 22:19   #180
BHPian

guys

met a senior person from fiat who works at the ranjangaon plant and heads the painting division.according to him the sheer presence of the car is mind blowing.it looks and feels a lot richer than even the corolla.according to him the launch is indeed on 14th of jan and the poor market right now was the only reason for post poning the launch.he is damn confident about the product and is confident that people will buy this car even though it might not have a big opening.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks