| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th February 2009, 11:45||#32|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 0.1933333, 32.58333
Thanked: 23 Times
|28th February 2009, 21:53||#34|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Thanked: 56 Times
And what an ABS package! (Slightly spongy I must say but effective nonetheless). Very handy to shed those serious speeds before hitting those car (speed) breakers villagers got the PWD to build. One of the looked like there was a life size arabian camel buried under it.
And yes, it makes some good exhaust note. But nothing I was expecting. But enough to make those geeks take a peek inside to see, who is this cool driver. (The Aquarius shade of the S helps).
|1st March 2009, 03:23||#35|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Apr 2004
Thanked: 1,762 Times
@devarshi: It depends from person to person. For a youngster/enthusiast it is sort off justified as for 60K you get -
- 15 inch alloys, with 195/55/R15 Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 tyres (changing them will be difficult and expensive though as very few brands have that size)
- All round skirting with a spoiler in the back.
- Stiffer suspension
- Dual Airbags
- Sportier theme in the interiors (no beige, rather they have used a blue).
Similarly, if you want luxury, you have the SXi with:
- wood finish center console
as the main features.
The 1.6S looks different because:
- The headlamps have a black housing rather than a chrome one in the ZXi
- The Skirting
For me, given my useage of the Fiesta, I would prefer the 1.6S if I were to use a petrol. However, for someone else, looking for the best VFM and who can do without the features such as leather or sports kit+ alloys, the ZXi wins.
I looked at the Ford site and for 40K more than the EXi, you get the following in the ZXI:
- A nicer interior with silver finish center console instead of black
- Electronically adjustable ORVMs
- a 2 din MP3 player with 6 speakers (4 main + 2 tweeters) and it also has a Aux-In
- better seat fabric and a few other things.
So it depends on person to person basis and Ford has made provisions with its variants so as to keep all new consumers happy.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Chevrolet Cruze gets a minor facelift & more features for 2016||S2!!!||The Indian Car Scene||14||26th March 2016 23:34|
|Volkswagen Polo gets more features. EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 5.23 lakh||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||29||11th September 2015 17:22|
|Mercedes-Benz E-Class (MY 16) gets more features||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||11||29th June 2015 11:28|
|Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline gets some more features||GTO||The Indian Car Scene||42||10th April 2012 22:07|