Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2005, 10:24   #76
SMG
BHPian

Beautiful presentation. A bit slow to load (I use dial up connection) but I must admit , it is worth watching!

Good job Maruti, you're all set ...
Old 22nd May 2005, 11:17   #77
BANNED

Maruti's new website is cool, but they still have a few lame mistakes in the Specifications/Chassis section.

Brakes- Front and Gear instead of Rear.
Suspension - Front and Gear again.

Does anyone review anything at all? I hope they do a better job with the quality of the car.
-Prasadee
Old 22nd May 2005, 12:44   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee
Swift reviewed by Business Standard Motoring, with couple good pics on the road.
http://www.bsmotoring.com/2005/may21_1.htm
Nice review. The photo of the car in the review shows a dark blue colour which looks nothing like the "Metallic Beam Blue" shown in Maruti's website (www.marutiswift.com). Is it a case of bad colour matching in Maruti's website or did the car that BS-Motoring drove have a different paint job? I hope it is the former - the blue car in the BS-Motoring photos looks SWEEEEEEEET!!!
Old 22nd May 2005, 12:59   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee
Swift reviewed by Business Standard Motoring, with couple good pics on the road.
http://www.bsmotoring.com/2005/may21_1.htm
Also the BS-Motoring review says the Swift uses tubeless rubber from JK Tyres. Since we know (from Maruti's website) that only the ZXi comes with 185/70 R14 tubeless rubber, they must have reviewed the ZXi (also the car in the snaps has alloys which only the ZXi has).

Question - what is the optimal upsize for the ZXi? I am thinking 195/60 R15. How would this affect the ride and handling characteristics? What about FE?

Also how much would a set of 5 15-inch alloys and good tubeless tyres cost? Any recommendations? And how much would I get for the existing 14-inch alloysand JK Tyre rubber?

[As you can guess, I am planning to buy a Swift. Not now but in a few months, when the initial hype has died down and after I take a test drive ].
Old 23rd October 2009, 02:27   #80

Maruti Suzuki Website

Hi Folks,
Have you ever visited Maruti Suzuki website. Maruti Suzuki company manufactures the best selling cars in India and its the website of the automobile company with no.1 A.S.S and its full of errors. What a pity.
It all started when I booked my SX4 ZXi. On the day of delivery I was informed by the Sales guy about registering on their site. I registered with the site and then tried viewing my profile but unfortunately I could not see my details (e.g My name, email id, contact no., address). All the fields were blank. The only thing I could see is my vehicle details.
I then tried editing my profile and to my horror I was not able to do that. It gave me an error, so I contacted Maruti customer care thru email and I got the reply of apology and I was promised that the issue will be solved within a week or two. Its been 3 months now and the problem still exists. Tried contacting the customer care again via email but this time no reply from them.
Finally I decided to create a new profile and was successful but the funny part of it now is that now I can view my profile with some errors but I am not able to add my car details. That means vice-versa of the problem I had earlier. Now I am hopeless but actually can't digest the fact that how can a company of this calibre neglect this big error in their website. They have already compromised with the quality with cost reduction. But now I think effects of cost reduction can be seen in their website also.

P.S. They have still not updated the SX4 site and started booking the new SX4. Please Maruti don't tarnish your image any further.

Regards,
Suchit

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd October 2009 at 09:59. Reason: Please use search before opening a new thread, Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks