Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2005, 21:27   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
set me back around 90 l....
wow....now that's some serious moolah..... but couldn't you have got the continental GT for a couple more...??? now that would have been even more fun...!!! you have a 293 kmph car now, and for a coupla bucks more, you get a 320 kmph coupe' ......!!!!! well, hope you get a continental next time... would be an awesome sight to see them both side by side.....

OR, if not the continental, do what i would do- bring in a skyline GTR R34 V-spec; after getting it modded, of course..... now, that would be an awesome sight for us hungry bhp-ians.... and you could be the first to bring it at the next speed run.... would love to see your skyline smoke the bejeeses out of the ferraris and SL 55 AMG's......

and as for doing 192... well, i guess it's okay, considering it takes only 16.2 seconds for you to get to that speed, and would get there in about 500 metres+ or so..... any car that can accelerate to 200, and bring it down to zero, all under 25 seconds, is okay for me.....
Old 9th June 2005, 18:24   #62
Senior - BHPian

Wohh nice ride, Vack. Am i right in saying that you are the bhpian owner of a porsche? And how much did those ceramic brakes cos you??
Old 10th June 2005, 00:14   #63
BHPian

Vack I know you can control the car well and drive decently but what these guys are trying to say is that you never know what the opposite guy is thinking.Remember ayubs bro?now do you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vack
but i wouldnt mind applying for schumachers job though!!!!!!
Dude learn how to drive a manual first.
Old 10th June 2005, 01:00   #64
Team-BHP Support

I am getting quite disturbed seeing this talk of 150+ speeds on public roads. Having sat in high speed circuit rides in Impreza's - they only do 110mph on the straights in controlled conditions when over drivers are around being supervised

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks