Team-BHP - Production ready VW Polo spotted! Pg 11, 23
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Production ready VW Polo spotted! Pg 11, 23 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/66632-production-ready-vw-polo-spotted-pg-11-23-a-7.html)

finally and hopefully some good car we should see ever since the 1.6 palio was launched !!! but pricing would be the concern as it falls into the Premium hatchback category.

Saw a silver test mule at the University circle here in Pune about an hour ago!

Sadly I was going in the opposite direction hence just got a fleeting glance.
No chance of any snaps :Frustrati

Surprisingly, there was no attempt to mask it. I could clearly see the VW logo at the back.

Pune shutterbugs, on your mark :)

Spotted a convoy of approximate 10 Polos beign driven on the Satara Pune Highway yesterday around 1400 hrs. On speaking to the guys when they halted at Shirwal it was told that they were testing these cars & were proceeding towards Chakan Pune, I think thats where their plant is.

Uploading the pics.

wonderful shots Rossi.. Any peeks on the inside ??

Even with the black door handles, steel wheels and OVRM's the car is looking good. Why does the central console, specially the air con vent's look like the ones in the Punto?! Seems pretty spacious too. Bring it on VW!

And yea, bye bye Fabia :D.

EDIT: In the first two pictures, there is a co-passenger in the car. Where did he disappear in the rest of the pictures?

Great shots man. It is surely trembles 4-6 lacs segment.

strange that all the badges etc are not covered, which GM did even after the launched cruze in other markets. This one looks promising to me but pricing woudl be an important factor.
Nice catch there

The regular wheels are making it look dull.

Great scoop Rossi, congrats!

Looks like there will be a minimum of 2-3 variants for each engine option.

The base model looks like trendline and the model with alloys is surely the comfortline version. Let me try to track down more info if possible...Dimensions are within the small car limits:But is it only me or is it that the car looks very ordinary and convectional without any stylistic details? It clearly looks like a no-nonsense practical car rather than a stylish urban hatchback like the punto or the i20.

sure thing the polos are gonna rock... and oh yeah byebye fabia..

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit (Post 1495389)

EDIT: In the first two pictures, there is a co-passenger in the car. Where did he disappear in the rest of the pictures?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1495413)
The regular wheels are making it look dull.

There's two cars guys. The higher end version with alloys and body coloured door handles looks pretty cool. Just wish they'd retained the blacked headlamps.

Nice find Rossi !!

I have a feeling Diwali will be the launch date. I hope they price the top end diesel around the 6.5 - 7.00 lac mark.

Nice shot Rossi. Polo is a nice car.

Please please VW bring in the new 1.2 TSI ;) with Polo and keep it within sane price range.

Nice catch Rossi.

There seem to be 2 variants here, but the shots of the headlights did not show any black bits in the headlight cluster like in the international version.

It kind of makes the car look different from the international 2009 version of the Polo.

From all the Polo sightings and pics of non-camouflaged test cars, VW seems to want to announce their intentions loud and clear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkochar (Post 1495449)
I hope they price the top end diesel around the 6.5 - 7.00 lac mark.

or cheaper??! :D

Mods: Could this thread be merged with the existing Polo thread? Both discussions veer towards similar things - specs, pricing & spy shots.

Got this information from a trusted source.
This car is being launched in The first quarter of next year. No chance of it comin this year.